Are the XVII's good to ball in?

Great shoes for hooping once their broken in, but they are extremely stiff for the first few wears, like foams.

Sorry to jack this thread but I would like to ask if the OG White Red or White Blue are still good for normal everyday use? Will they be able to hold up?

Hope to receive a positive response from any kind person out here.

'preciate it very mucho!

Sorry to jack this thread but I would like to ask if the OG White Red or White Blue are still good for normal everyday use? Will they be able to hold up?

Hope to receive a positive response from any kind person out here.

'preciate it very mucho!

Someone from the Arizona Wildcats wore em recently in a game and I think one of the Plumlee brothers wore it gametime as well, so they should be good to go.

Someone from the Arizona Wildcats wore em recently in a game and I think one of the Plumlee brothers wore it gametime as well, so they should be good to go.

I had the Coppers and thought the cushioning was a little stiff for my liking....but XVII's (the whole series OG/+/Low) were really nice and totallly underrated. Im not sure why JB hasn't given Jordans past XV the retro treatment yet (CDP doesn't count). XVII and XVIII (minus the inevitable and terrible creasing) were some great looking shoes IMO.

I had the Coppers and thought the cushioning was a little stiff for my liking....but XVII's (the whole series OG/+/Low) were really nice and totallly underrated. Im not sure why JB hasn't given Jordans past XV the retro treatment yet (CDP doesn't count). XVII and XVIII (minus the inevitable and terrible creasing) were some great looking shoes IMO.

Back
Top Bottom