Are there and advantages on Driving to Vegas (from the Bay Area) instead of Flying?

Planned a trip between the 15-19 in December. Booked a room at the Luxor for 4 nights for 200 and change and got free tickets for the Lion King
pimp.gif

I don't plan on getting that wasted else this wouldn't even be a question.

I'd save some $$ (very little) on airfare and I wouldn't have to worry about taking a cab.(also not sure about how far we will venture off the strip) maybe a stop at the Grand Caynon on the way back who knows. 

What do you guys think PS I don't think Iv'e ever spent more than 3 hours driving before so this would be a first.
laugh.gif

fly and get plastered cuz u can wait up to 30 minutes for a damn elevator at luxor. still liked staying there though

real life...

dont do it bro...

i drove to LV from San Jose... (it was for edc)

we only drove because we cant take drugs on a plane...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

dont do it bro...

i drove to LV from San Jose... (it was for edc)

we only drove because we cant take drugs on a plane...

Friend of mine somehow got away with bringing
pimp.gif
and pills to Vegas. SFO---> Vegas. Needless to say, I was amazed when I saw him at McCarran that night.

Edit: To answer your question OP, from what I've heard from friends that did drive to Vegas.....don't do it.

none. Vegas is pretty easy to get around all the hot spots without a car. it's kind of a hassle to find a place to park and then you have to worry about drinking and driving.

if you like long drives yea do it, its always fun going to vegas, but it sucks going back ha ha ha

if your plan is to bring drugs then sure, do it. doing that though you face transporting illegal drugs across state lines....

if you aren't planning on bringing drugs, then fly. you can get cheap *#! flights, and believe me, the drive back from vegas SUCKS.

Back
Top Bottom