Are there FAKE CDP III packs being sold ? including the CDP BOX

I think I might have purchased a pair of FAKE III from the CDP Pack. They just dont feel quite as similar to my LEGIT FOot LOcker Pair.
THey do Look almost DEAD on the same as the LEGIT Pair, down to the double stitching, Colors Used on Grey, ect...i mean, i have been a serious collector formany years, but for some reason, this pair I bought just dont feel right,. However, they did come with the CDP half box, that is strong material, qualityect....Just wondering if you all know if there are CDP FAKES down to the box out there?
let me know please...
thanks

i'm sure there are, the counterfitters are pretty high tech these days, where did you cop them from?

Originally Posted by Pig Love

They could be B grades, you gotta show some pics

First thing i was thinking as well. Post some pics and maybe someone on NT could probably identify if they are B grades or fakes.

anything is possible ma dude. why dunt u post pix price/fake forum. get some opinions. and where did you cop from?

There are fake CDP's out there I just came across some on ebay just the other day. Post some pics.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

roll.gif
Pretty much

I just saw some fake CDP III's on ebay a couple days ago. Price was too good to be true so I checked out the pics and they were pretty bad fakes.

i seen fake black cement 3s for a long time now... as far as the cdp box is concerned im guessing thats a new addition

they definitely exist. I bought a fake 11/12 pack. The only thing that gave it away right when i got them is that the cdp box was kids size. They were REALLYgood fakes though. all of the cuts were nice, the material just wasnt as good....plus of course the carbon was as fake as can be.

Back
Top Bottom