Are there FAKE CDP III packs being sold ? including the CDP BOX

first off, of course there are fakes. the real question is why would you think there wouldn't be fakes? There has been a constant stream of fakeblack/cement 3s with jumpman on the heel for years now. I dont think they would stop making them now....

second, the box doesnt have to be fake for the shoes inside to be, but realistically a box is the easiest part of all to fake so theres no reason to think theywouldnt be able to fake a box.

third, if they were B-grades they should have come in a b grade box (brown or orange), not a half CDP box, so if they are B grade then somebody pulled aswitcharoo to trick you, check the tags for any Bs written on them.

all that being said, you could have a perfectly legit pair and are just being paranoid (happens to everybody, no big deal). Pics would be helpful to solve themystery.

Originally Posted by NewZ05
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHeat

I think I might have purchased a pair of FAKE III from the CDP Pack. They just dont feel quite as similar to my LEGIT FOot LOcker Pair.
THey do Look almost DEAD on the same as the LEGIT Pair, down to the double stitching, Colors Used on Grey, ect...i mean, i have been a serious collector for many years, but for some reason, this pair I bought just dont feel right,. However, they did come with the CDP half box, that is strong material, quality ect....Just wondering if you all know if there are CDP FAKES down to the box out there?
let me know please...
thanks
there were fakes of the cdp from it's inception, but post some pics and go from there.

another thing to look at is the fake tissue paper doesnt have the embossed laser print on it.

may not be the same with all fakes, but the packs ive seen on the Bay that were fake were missing the print

it is what it is everything is getting bootleg is just the world we live in and no one could make fun of u because everyone owns something fake in there houseand no one could say no

Back
Top Bottom