Are these 88's legit

I think the elephant print on the toebox is a little high and the tongue on the left side shoe looks a little wavy; but it could be just the angle; but I'm not sure.. 

Last edited:
The seller noted in his post that returns are accepted within 14 days Would it help if I submit more pics if the shoes

Sellers are getting smarter and now offer a return policy because a) gives the buyer reassurance b) they will eventually find someone to buy them.

Feel free to post pics, but in this case I don't think that will help. The border around the production tag is too faint and hang tag is on the wrong shoe (normally on the left pair)

Tongue is choppy, EP looks off, widows peaks and Nike air logo on the left shoe is smaller than the right. 100% GM

Last edited:
Does no one see the tag.... clear give away the numbers go off the white square and into the clear border. 100% gm

Does no one see the tag.... clear give away the numbers go off the white square and into the clear border. 100% gm

I have authentic playoff 8's from FTL that have numbers going off the tag too. But these are fake for other reasons. I can see red bleeding into the white stitching around the red front eyelets and dark stitching around the black top loop holes which is a sign of GM's. Jumpmen are off and the eprint color is off.

Back
Top Bottom