419.9 KB · Views: 12
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg asking for a friend
image.jpg
image.jpg
So I don't fu*k with AM 97's, The AM 95's are more my style so I'm not as familiar with 97's as I am with 95's but typically when you see widows peaks on the toe box area it's not a good sign. These seem to have the peaks on more than 1 area. I'd suggest waiting on other opinions just to be sure though because there's a small possibility I could be wrong. I just wanted to give my 2 cents on the subject and try to help out where I can.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 10
I can't say for certain on 97's but over the last year I've replenished a few Air Maxs I've caught at good prices(18' Air max 93 and 18' Air Max 180) Both had noticeable peaks. Both purchased from major retailers.

I can't say for certain on 97's but over the last year I've replenished a few Air Maxs I've caught at good prices(18' Air max 93 and 18' Air Max 180) Both had noticeable peaks. Both purchased from major retailers.
Thanks for the insight. I've actually also noticed things that typically indicate a fake on some of my AM 95's that were purchased from major retail locations so it's definitely plausible. There's one member here that seems to be good with Air Max authentication so hopefully he'll chime in to shed some light on the 97's in particular.

Not 100% sure but the size tag looks off to me.

Where you buying? URL, listing, shop anything with more information.
Box label?

Back
Top Bottom