Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

2h7mps6.jpg

Saw these on sc with very little info surrounding them.

From this pic, except for part of the collar at the eyelets, the shoe looks 99% the same as the original BB.

Many would agree that the BB was one of the best pure performance shoes ever.

If these are dropping, I'm going to nab at least 3 or 4 pairs of these to set me up for balling shoes for years.

2h7mps6.jpg

Saw these on sc with very little info surrounding them.

From this pic, except for part of the collar at the eyelets, the shoe looks 99% the same as the original BB.

Many would agree that the BB was one of the best pure performance shoes ever.

If these are dropping, I'm going to nab at least 3 or 4 pairs of these to set me up for balling shoes for years.

i always wanted to buy these but they never looked that great to me. If they dropped again at a decent price id consider copping.

i always wanted to buy these but they never looked that great to me. If they dropped again at a decent price id consider copping.

they are happening holiday 2011. we don't know if they are a US release, though. nor do we know if they have full length zoom air. i certainly hope so on both fronts! i agree the zoom bb is the best performance basketball shoe ever made by nike (or anyone else). i have multiple pairs and really regret not going wild on the TB colors that showed up in outlets. 

they are happening holiday 2011. we don't know if they are a US release, though. nor do we know if they have full length zoom air. i certainly hope so on both fronts! i agree the zoom bb is the best performance basketball shoe ever made by nike (or anyone else). i have multiple pairs and really regret not going wild on the TB colors that showed up in outlets. 

if these release in the us with full length zoom air , i will cop every single colorway

the zoom bb 1 is the greatest basketball shoe ever created imo

if these release in the us with full length zoom air , i will cop every single colorway

the zoom bb 1 is the greatest basketball shoe ever created imo

a lot of people say these are GOAT. i really wanna give them a shot.

how are they compared to zk6?

a lot of people say these are GOAT. i really wanna give them a shot.

how are they compared to zk6?

2k4s are better, but they are straight. I wonder how they feel if i put a zoom insole in them.

2k4s are better, but they are straight. I wonder how they feel if i put a zoom insole in them.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

BBs ain't touching the 2K4s. I Got a pair of the lows as well... They were whatever. Nothing great. P.E.s is what gassed up the BBs @ HOH.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

BBs ain't touching the 2K4s. I Got a pair of the lows as well... They were whatever. Nothing great. P.E.s is what gassed up the BBs @ HOH.

Court feel and more importantly impact protection were superior on the Zoom BB. The 2k4's impact protection is good but the edge goes to the BB.

The 2k4 is a fantastic ball shoe and the Zoom BB blows it out of the water in almost every category.  The only area where it is comparable is heel to toe transition.

The traction on this shoe is unmatched anywhere.

EDIT: I searched the Reviews Forum for a review and the one that came up was the one I wrote like 4 years ago.
laugh.gif

Forgot that I even wrote this. Used to write a lot of those back when I was in school and had a lot of time on my hands.
laugh.gif

But for anyone who needs a review I think it's still a pretty accurate representation of what you can expect from the shoe except for the cut of the shoe, in which case the mids were the same just with better ankle support.

http://niketalk.com/topic/3547/Official-Zoom-BB-Low-Review-Thread-UPDATE?page=1 .

Court feel and more importantly impact protection were superior on the Zoom BB. The 2k4's impact protection is good but the edge goes to the BB.

The 2k4 is a fantastic ball shoe and the Zoom BB blows it out of the water in almost every category.  The only area where it is comparable is heel to toe transition.

The traction on this shoe is unmatched anywhere.

EDIT: I searched the Reviews Forum for a review and the one that came up was the one I wrote like 4 years ago.
laugh.gif

Forgot that I even wrote this. Used to write a lot of those back when I was in school and had a lot of time on my hands.
laugh.gif

But for anyone who needs a review I think it's still a pretty accurate representation of what you can expect from the shoe except for the cut of the shoe, in which case the mids were the same just with better ankle support.

http://niketalk.com/topic/3547/Official-Zoom-BB-Low-Review-Thread-UPDATE?page=1 .

not to turn this into a comparison thread..

but i would say Zoom BB is more responsive than 2k4.. but 2k4 lasts way longer.

my TB BBs are starting to bottom out on me.

not to turn this into a comparison thread..

but i would say Zoom BB is more responsive than 2k4.. but 2k4 lasts way longer.

my TB BBs are starting to bottom out on me.

I found that the cushioning in the 2k4 goes from being very responsive when new to being quite firm after some time wherein it lacks any real feel under the forefoot.

Back
Top Bottom