Are These Nike Air Revolution Really OG's?

Sup!

I just copped a pair of so called "OG," Nike Air Revolutions from someone on ebay claiming that these are from 1988 because he copped them from his brother in the 90s. I decided to buy them cause they looked legit, but then after I was having some doubts because to me these look like a pair of Nike Air Revolutions from '03, I don't know I could be wrong but either way it doesn't matter just wanted to see which year they are from! Thanks for all the help!

Definitely not. OG's were higher cut, and didn't come with rope laces. Also, as others have already stated, that box is a 2000-era box.

Peace,
J

Dang I knew it, the Revolutions from '88 had a way higher top!

Well I copped them for $98 so is that a pretty good deal? lol

Sorry to tell and I don't know the current value for them, but if i remember correctly,
those 2000+ retros sat on the shelves for quite a long time and the price was like $39.99 or so....
(I remember so coz I was tempted to pull the trigger on that price then.)

Sorry to tell and I don't know the current value for them, but if i remember correctly,
those 2000+ retros sat on the shelves for quite a long time and the price was like $39.99 or so....
(I remember so coz I was tempted to pull the trigger on that price then.)

Yeah I don't think any colorways did that well around this era when they were releasing again. Seen many colorways hit outlets. What you paid now is an excellent deal IMO

Yeah I think your right, the early 2000 models of the Air Revolution looked like they didn't do that well, but thanks! I'm glad, I should've checked this out before buying them but as long as I got a good deal than it's cool! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom