Are these safe to wear?

yes, why not.

they are all
pimp.gif

Only ones that might not be safe to wear would be TB's and White Cements. Everything else is perfectly good. The other 2 look good also, but check bypushing on the midsole with your fingernail all around. It should feel like the recent retro III's and kind of be tough, but still soft and flexible. Ifit's too soft and your nail goes in and leaves an indent then they will not be wearable.

Only ones that might not be safe to wear would be TB's and White Cements. Everything else is perfectly good. The other 2 look good also, but check bypushing on the midsole with your fingernail all around. It should feel like the recent retro III's and kind of be tough, but still soft and flexible. Ifit's too soft and your nail goes in and leaves an indent then they will not be wearable.

the XI's should definitely be good to rock. I have worn mine a ton of times since the 2000 release and they are still going strong.

the XI's should definitely be good to rock. I have worn mine a ton of times since the 2000 release and they are still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom