Are we getting ready for Marshal Law???

check this out

- why are these tanks coming to the west coast there is no need for them...?

- they are painted camo, so they are not going to the desert, or the middle east

also: Obama passed a bill about marshal law December 31st 2011. I am still researching it if you have any info please share

Side note: These tanks coming to Santa Cruz California, the Marshal Law Bill, and the censorship of the internet all happening is very ironic to me. I believe the Gov. is putting the pieces in place for marshal law

Yes. We're all screwed. Might as well just kill yourself and get it over with, before the government does.

349_marshalllaw.jpg

Originally Posted by megatron

People been saying this for years. I don't even believe it anymore.
its not like they are going to do all this overnight. they know if they did it wouldnt work. the trick is conditioning us to give up our rights (which they are already doing) and slowly dissolve the constitution. you can control people through fear (like the fear of "terrorists" so TSA can give you full body scans or feel you up) and would probably get people to voluntarily be round up by military with some fake threat of domestic terrorism. that or a natural disaster (think katrina).

the bill you are talking about is the NDAA (Natonal Defense Authorization Act)

How do we know those tanks are just being moved from one storage site to another? Maybe they are being moved to get maintenance.

I used to live near a national Guard spot and they would move tanks and Hummers in an out all the time.

I hope it's not Martial Law but it is most likely tanks coming back from Iraq.
EDIT: On second thought.. Iraq tanks weren't using woodland camo 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by emmmmy

check this out

- why are these tanks coming to the west coast there is no need for them...?

- they are painted camo, so they are not going to the desert, or the middle east

also: Obama passed a bill about marshal law December 31st 2011. I am still researching it if you have any info please share

Side note: These tanks coming to Santa Cruz California, the Marshal Law Bill, and the censorship of the internet all happening is very ironic to me. I believe the Gov. is putting the pieces in place for marshal law

- How do you know they're not national guard tanks?
- Why do you think we wouldn't find a way around ACTA like we did with the DMCA that was passed 13 years ago assuming we don't kill it first like with SOPA/PIPA?

People have been proposing the demise of America for the past 100 years.  As long as you continue to ignore the naysayers and improve your own life you'll be fine.

Twitter just announced they have the ability to selectively censor tweets at the request of specific regions in the world...

Back
Top Bottom