Are Women Going to Watch "MAGIC MIKE"?

seriously, I know more chicks that go the female strip clubs, none that enjoy male strippers
How is this a movie?

Ehh maybe. But not as much to make it a hit.

also, I heard Olivia Munn has a topless scene in it, so Ill wait for egotastic or somebody to get the screencaps

Wimmenz in my circle are up in arms about wanting to go see it.

Meh, i'll watch Showgirls on Laserdisc while they're watching that.

It dosnt matter you as a guy should not watch it and should have plenty of excuses lined up for when your girl wants you to go with her to see it

but also from what i hear the marketing for it is misleading, and the film has a pretty dark third act

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

It dosnt matter you as a guy should not watch it and should have plenty of excuses lined up for when your girl wants you to go with her to see it

Most women might not be interested in seeing male strippers but most ladies does want to see their favorite actor strip (same way we are more interested in celebrity females naked than regular women on the strip clud) and women loves Tatum, Mcconaughey, wolf from True Blood and dude from White Collar.

It got that bald white dude in it that all the chicks love. So they'll do numbers

Theres been a lot of small budget niche films produced by WB the last few years I just saw the budget for this was $5mill they'll double that first week easy

Originally Posted by blakep267

but also from what i hear the marketing for it is misleading, and the film has a pretty dark third act

i was wondering why it was all smiles and then  it said rated R

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by blakep267

i was wondering why it was all smiles and then  it said rated R
If Someone dies
laugh.gif

Yup, women are going in droves to see this. Well ,they always have movies for men with scantily dressed women, so this is something for the ladies.

I do not want to watch it. I hate chick flicks and movie seems not that great. Hot men will not buy me in to go watch a movie.

Originally Posted by lana85

No, because I dont care for Tatum. I dont think hes that hot.

finally someone says it
laugh.gif

NH but dude is ugly as hell and he doesnt even have a nice body. i dont understand how so many girls think hes hot/gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom