Are you a breast man or a mass man

tumblr_m195lp7Y3K1r2hxmpo1_400.gif

pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by mdwst9

ima mass man because it makes the body imo. any girl can have big boobs but if she doesnt have atleast a decent butt, doesnt have to be big, but if its decent shes cool. if she has big boobs n is flat i cant mess wit it cuz her body will look ugly n misproportioned.
Same can be said with a girl that is bottom heavy and no chesticles. 
Like Patrick Bateman said, girls who are proportioned.  Either small or big assets, but proportioned, I find tends to look more balanced and best on girls. However, most lean one or towards the other, and tend to be more misproportioned. 
i don't know...

i feel like hips and %%% make you more womanly if that makes sense...

like small a's look better on a nice hip and masss than big c's or d's and no shape on the bottom like Sherri Sheppard...she looks like the Tasmanian Devil
laugh.gif

of course proportion always wins but between the two i think hips/butt make you more of woman looks wise

gotta agree with mouse. I'd prefer a woman with mass and hips with small breasts over a girl with big breasts and no mass and hips

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Same can be said with a girl that is bottom heavy and no chesticles. 
Like Patrick Bateman said, girls who are proportioned.  Either small or big assets, but proportioned, I find tends to look more balanced and best on girls. However, most lean one or towards the other, and tend to be more misproportioned. 
i don't know...

i feel like hips and %%% make you more womanly if that makes sense...

like small a's look better on a nice hip and masss than big c's or d's and no shape on the bottom like Sherri Sheppard...she looks like the Tasmanian Devil
laugh.gif

of course proportion always wins but between the two i think hips/butt make you more of woman looks wise

gotta agree with mouse. I'd prefer a woman with mass and hips with small breasts over a girl with big breasts and no mass and hips

yea i agree with mouse as well. Although A's are NOT acceptable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

I'm a face person. Face > breasts/mass

I would hope most of us would agree but I'm sure that's not the case
laugh.gif

Give me a beautiful face and legit chest game and it's a wrap.

Mass is nice but a lot of chicks with mass are one Double double away from being war pigs.  And slender > thick IMHO

this man said war pigs.
roll.gif
Anton?

Naw. I'll admit I stole that phrase from someone on NT. Just found it too funny

Back
Top Bottom