Are You Cool With Any Little People/Midgets?

So I was checking my myspace(i know fail) and saw this rapper named "Bumpman" friend requested me and I realize he is a "little" rapper. Went to check his pics and I see lil dude catching dubs in the clubs and what not. So my question to you NT is do you have any "little" friends. I'm not talking about 5 ft little I'm talking full blow Verne Troyer status.

Pics for the beasts
l_6ecf9c06918a47cca177943c51e3b532.jpg

edit: Found basketball pics...

l_5161dcc3e83b4b27ae866efea4c8cffd.jpg

So I was checking my myspace(i know fail) and saw this rapper named "Bumpman" friend requested me and I realize he is a "little" rapper. Went to check his pics and I see lil dude catching dubs in the clubs and what not. So my question to you NT is do you have any "little" friends. I'm not talking about 5 ft little I'm talking full blow Verne Troyer status.

Pics for the beasts
l_6ecf9c06918a47cca177943c51e3b532.jpg

edit: Found basketball pics...

l_5161dcc3e83b4b27ae866efea4c8cffd.jpg

I used to know this one guy, I was good friends with him.

but got damn did that dude used to get #+#!@# up on the weekends.

I used to know this one guy, I was good friends with him.

but got damn did that dude used to get #+#!@# up on the weekends.

Knew a guy in elementary. He was actually pretty cool.

Any SDSU Greeks on here?? They should know about the dude in Sigma Nu who's a little guy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Knew a guy in elementary. He was actually pretty cool.

Any SDSU Greeks on here?? They should know about the dude in Sigma Nu who's a little guy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yeah i do. take him out places with me and tell girls hes my little brother. get him to talk in a lil kids voice n he helps me get major poon

yeah i do. take him out places with me and tell girls hes my little brother. get him to talk in a lil kids voice n he helps me get major poon

Back
Top Bottom