Are you getting NBA Jam? edit: West rosters have been revealed; No Kemp& Payton? Fail

I actually played it at the Wii event in redondo beach yesterday and i enjoyed it a lot. I'm a 360 guy so if i had fun on the Wii i know i would enjoy it on 360. But a s stated in the post above how much replay value will the game have, like after a few games online i think i wouldn't be interested in playing in about 3 weeks. I think for the younger ones as in my kids (9yrs, 6 yrs) they would love it. Overall i think it will be well received but the life span of it will die off quick with the full on nba bball enthusiast

I actually played it at the Wii event in redondo beach yesterday and i enjoyed it a lot. I'm a 360 guy so if i had fun on the Wii i know i would enjoy it on 360. But a s stated in the post above how much replay value will the game have, like after a few games online i think i wouldn't be interested in playing in about 3 weeks. I think for the younger ones as in my kids (9yrs, 6 yrs) they would love it. Overall i think it will be well received but the life span of it will die off quick with the full on nba bball enthusiast

obamabased.jpg

is it still gonna be on wii? i wasn't planning on paying for it and all my systems are modded soooo...

is it still gonna be on wii? i wasn't planning on paying for it and all my systems are modded soooo...

It's just not the same as the SNES days. I figured I would get sick of it by playing it for 15 mins...but hell I got sick of it just watching a few of those videos. Plus I'm not going to cop EA NBA... But I do plan to cop 2K11 on the first day.

It's just not the same as the SNES days. I figured I would get sick of it by playing it for 15 mins...but hell I got sick of it just watching a few of those videos. Plus I'm not going to cop EA NBA... But I do plan to cop 2K11 on the first day.

If it came out as a downloadable title, I would buy it ASAP.. But I'm not going to buy this NBA Elite just to get NBA Jam. That's ridiculous. They force you to buy a game that you don't want. Screw it, I don't want NBA Jam that bad.

If it came out as a downloadable title, I would buy it ASAP.. But I'm not going to buy this NBA Elite just to get NBA Jam. That's ridiculous. They force you to buy a game that you don't want. Screw it, I don't want NBA Jam that bad.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

njn.gif

[h3]New Jersey Nets[/h3]
Legends: Kenny Anderson and Drazen Petrovic
pimp.gif

Really looking forward to seeing the West rosters, and who I'll be able to use with the Nuggets. I'd like to see a Skywalker/English, English/Vandeweghe or Mutombo/Abdul-Rauf legends combination. Just praying that Dan Issel isn't included as a legend.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

njn.gif

[h3]New Jersey Nets[/h3]
Legends: Kenny Anderson and Drazen Petrovic
pimp.gif

Really looking forward to seeing the West rosters, and who I'll be able to use with the Nuggets. I'd like to see a Skywalker/English, English/Vandeweghe or Mutombo/Abdul-Rauf legends combination. Just praying that Dan Issel isn't included as a legend.

Back
Top Bottom