Are you good at remembering names?

I remember faces...but names...bless it.

I’ll be in your face like I know it and just be thinking the whole time - what is it.

Usually I let the other person who’s with me introduce themselves so I can hear the name .. :lol:

I use to remember names after hearing them once when I was like 15 and younger...

Now I will forget your name 3 seconds later. I need to hear it at least 3-4 times and have a significant conversion w/ you.

Still good with faces tho.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, as well as faces.

I remember a lot of small details also, stuff like buzzer codes I remember too.

I heard repeating their name once you hear it helps.

I never forget faces though.

I'm really bad about it. My old boss when I was in the Navy was incredible. He was the commanding officer and he remember the first and last names of every officer you had (over 200). He'd even remember the names of the guys he didn't see every often. It was incredible

Im very bad at it and need to work on it.

The fact that most people at work have name tags makes it worse, it becomes a crutch.

If me meeting people was like watching tv it’s like someone presses mute when their name is said & then turns up da volume back up once they are done.

Last edited:
I use to remember names after hearing them once when I was like 15 and younger...

Now I will forget your name 3 seconds later. I need to hear it at least 3-4 times and have a significant conversion w/ you.

Still good with faces tho.

This

Back
Top Bottom