Are you successful? vol: college dropouts

going to class is a labor camp....

Read this, write that, study this, listen to this.

Maybe one day we will have a change of ideas and realize that most people work hard.

Some people work hard at school, others work hard at gaining the next Prestige level, some people work hard at not working...

life is all about work, the trick is to work at something that doesn't feel like work.

Lmao at you thinking 40k for a paper is education.

Lmao at you thinking education is limited to university.

Lmao at you in general.

i never knock anyone who doesn't get their degree

but i've never heard someone not successful or on the path to becoming successful when they fully utilized all the resources college had to offer such as workshops, networking events, good references from teachers, etc.

And honestly I did not start thread to compare benefits and cons of college. Nor did I say college students are debt ridden and unemployed. You guys do your thing.

I know college is great. Doesn't change the fact some people leave college. Thats who the thread is for.

OP:

You are so bent on bashing education, yet you want to be in a serious relationship with a girl who is educated? 

Oh the hypocrisy... 

OP:

You are so bent on bashing education, yet you want to be in a serious relationship with a girl who is educated? 

Oh the hypocrisy... 

Word when people say things like this with their odd expectations makes me believe they've never even been with a woman.

Word when people say things like this with their odd expectations makes me believe they've never even been with a woman.
What? How do u even conclude that?
1. Dont think OP bashed education.
2. Bc the op didnt attend college doesnt mean he isnt educated.
3. "Educated" is objective

This thread reeks of survivorship bias.

Successful people who drop out of college are only able to tell you their stories because, well, they succeeded. By no means should people view these stories as a guide on how to do the same.

Last edited:
going to class is a labor camp....

Read this, write that, study this, listen to this.

Maybe one day we will have a change of ideas and realize that most people work hard.

Some people work hard at school, others work hard at gaining the next Prestige level, some people work hard at not working...

life is all about work, the trick is to work at something that doesn't feel like work.

View media item 702227

Just wanted to chime in with another thought of mine - when it comes to success, I think it is much better to read about failures and avoiding the pitfalls that lead to it, rather than read about successes and try to emulate the same path.

clearly OP is open-minded to those who succeeded in the world by getting an education....is what no one said ever.

OP I would be saving my sheckles if I was you. The industry your in is very volatile. You better hustle your *** off year round with securing future endeavors in you business. Some big dog may knock you out of the market.

This thread reeks of survivorship bias.

Successful people who drop out of college are only able to tell you their stories because, well, they succeeded. By no means should people view these stories as a guide on how to do the same.
This.. We have so many environmental ques, ideas, patterns of thought, beliefs systems.. You never know what one individual is concocting in their brain.. Education is a good societal factor to judge a person on if your're average and want to have a normal but prosperous life(sometimes). But that diamond in the rough is always out their scheming and making ideas connect.

Back
Top Bottom