Are you tired of the Jordan Brand price raises? Vote and voice your opinion! Be heard!!!

Are you tired of the Jordan Brand price raises?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've pretty much stop buying completely. I can't afford to spend $200 on a pair a couple times a month. with 2 kids, mortgage, car payment, and bills, I can't justify spending that money on myself. Plus I'm too old to be waiting in line or camping for some shoes. I pretty much have most of the J's I wanted as a kid and more, but there is still some pairs I want. I'm just waiting for the retro Jordan bubble to burst (hopefully sooner than later) so prices will drop and the market will be flooded with J's from all the beasts trying to get rid of them. Like others have said, JB is a business and their in it to make money. As much as I hate it I can't really get mad at them for raising prices and cashing in on the hype train. I can get mad at them for the stupid remasterd crap their pulling. If they're going to raise prices and say the retros will be remaster as close to OG as possible then that's what they should do, not just use slightly better quality materials claim they're remasterd and raise prices.

Honestly, I ironically think the bubble will start to burst once Nike starts SERIOUSLY retroing Lebrons and Kobes... I always suspected this is why we never had a GR retro of those lines yet-Nike knows Kobe and Lebron were/are the closest to what you could consider a modern MJ, in terms of basketball.

Honestly, I ironically think the bubble will start to burst once Nike starts SERIOUSLY retroing Lebrons and Kobes... I always suspected this is why we never had a GR retro of those lines yet-Nike knows Kobe and Lebron were/are the closest to what you could consider a modern MJ, in terms of basketball.

Makes sense too me, I hope Nike starts retroing those ASAP. If retroing Lebrons and kobes don't lead to the bubble bursting they would at least let some air out.

I know it's a business and it's smart on their part, but man do I hate it.

Sucks for me though. Jordan's been the only shoes I've worn since a kid, but now I have to find some other kicks to rock. I can't really justify spending $200+ on some shoes.

Haven't bought any this year and don't plan on it, but will only cop a few more that I've been wanting for years whenever they rerelease.

Back
Top Bottom