Are you worth your girl's/man's time? vol. keep it real.

Do you think your partner can do better? Seriously what's stopping your girl/guy from breaking up with you?

I'm single, but some shorty I was diggin 6 yrs ago senior year in HS wasn't givin a brother n e play cause she had a bf, 6 yrs later we re-connectedthru some mutual friends and shorty is still with the same dude.

I'm really tryin to figure out wth is so special about this guy, cause he has been a thorn in my side for way too long

I'm single
But this girl I talk too alot really likes me so I'm gonna ask her out....truth is I'm not worth it
ohwell.gif
I hate going out
I don't drink
I stopped smoking a while back
and she loves to party....so she's gonna be disappointed big time when she wants to go out to a party or somethin and I hit with "Babe I'm kindabusy tonight I gotta babysit my niece...."when in actuality I'm playing Mass Effect 2
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'm single
But this girl I talk too alot really likes me so I'm gonna ask her out....truth is I'm not worth it
ohwell.gif
I hate going out
I don't drink
I stopped smoking a while back
and she loves to party....so she's gonna be disappointed big time when she wants to go out to a party or somethin and I hit with "Babe I'm kinda busy tonight I gotta babysit my niece...."when in actuality I'm playing Mass Effect 2
ohwell.gif

Give it a shot.
Might be surprised at how things work out.

Post pics.

so she's gonna be disappointed big time when she wants to go out to a party or somethin and I hit with "Babe I'm kinda busy tonight I gotta babysit my niece...."when in actuality I'm playing Mass Effect 2
ohwell.gif

Smh.. I had a homeboy who lost his girl to Call of Duty
smh.gif
smh.gif
, dude was sick for days, even deleted his Facebook acct.. you better get your priorites inorder... before some other dude give her that Mass Effect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

so she's gonna be disappointed big time when she wants to go out to a party or somethin and I hit with "Babe I'm kinda busy tonight I gotta babysit my niece...."when in actuality I'm playing Mass Effect 2
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
, dude was sick for days, even deleted his Facebook acct.. you better get your priorites in order... before some other dude give her that Mass Effect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I lost the chance to go out with another chick because of Modern Warfare 2
laugh.gif
mad.gif

It was around release day of MW2 and she was like "So can you come pick me up?....my bro is in his room playing some stupid war game and I just wanna getout cause it's too loud"....little did she know I was enticed in the same game while on the phone with her....I hate being a gamer.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
, dude was sick for days, even deleted his Facebook acct.. you better get your priorites in order... before some other dude give her that Mass Effect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I lost the chance to go out with another chick because of Modern Warfare 2
laugh.gif
mad.gif

It was around release day of MW2 and she was like "So can you come pick me up?....my bro is in his room playing some stupid war game and I just wanna get out cause it's too loud"....little did she know I was enticed in the same game while on the phone with her....I hate being a gamer.

Madden 09 caused me to miss out on some action.. oh well.. next 15 mins.. but I think I got a decent one now and she plays more games than I do... and shelikes to be on DaBottom..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, ive wondered that before. She could do"better" but shes happy with me, and im happy with her, why mess up a good thing?

Personally, if anyone on here thinks there significant other can do better, you prob shouldnt be together. Also at the sametime, they culd be stocking arounfbecause of 2 reasons, your turning her out right, and/or you are good with your word play to females!!

If you think you could do better, you prob should not be together. Secondly, if you are with her and honestly think that, you prob are either turning her outright and/or good with your word play with females!

I'm always worth it. When I'm in a relationship, I'm in a relationship. I don't half @+*.

For those saying you missed out on females because of video games, how old are you?

My husband is the best and I think he deserves me
smile.gif

The pushy is what keeps him around.

roll.gif

I kid, I kid.

Originally Posted by JiGGa66two4

Personally, if anyone on here thinks there significant other can do better, you prob shouldnt be together. Also at the sametime, they culd be stocking arounf because of 2 reasons, your turning her out right, and/or you are good with your word play to females!!

I'd hate to see your job application..

Back
Top Bottom