Are your CGXI already yellowing?

runningfishy

Banned
Are your CGXI already yellowing?
The underneath is yellowing, but the sole itself is still white.  Are yours yellowing?

Wore my pair multiple times, the front area and the heel area of the sole is yellowing while the middle part is oh so icy 
pimp.gif
I have no idea why 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Wore my pair multiple times, the front area and the heel area of the sole is yellowing while the middle part is oh so icy 
pimp.gif
I have no idea why 
laugh.gif

Mine too.

Haven't looked at mine in over a year, but just checked and still icey... Then again I've only rocked them once...

Mine have minor yellowing sound the grey insert on the sole after being DS since their release in 2010

yes, my CGs are yellowing extremely bad (which is especially disturbing considering i don't even hve a pair).
frown.gif

Imo they yellow quicker with the blue sole than the clear sole. Mine are yellow but my dmp and sj are icey

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

pimp.gif
I have no idea why 
laugh.gif

Mine too.

thats because thats the part that doesn't touch the ground. mine are yellowing because they were rocked multiple times. my ds concords have a yellow rying around the pods. I'm rocking em soon because I would hate for em to yellow before I wear em

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

pimp.gif
I have no idea why 
laugh.gif

Mine too.

thats because thats the part that doesn't touch the ground. mine are yellowing because they were rocked multiple times. my ds concords have a yellow rying around the pods. I'm rocking em soon because I would hate for em to yellow before I wear em

I figured that that's what the case was.

I'm in the same boat with Concords too I'm just waiting for the weather to clear up
grin.gif

yep, unfortunately but how come my eggplant foams haven't yellowed at all, i wore these sneakers allot, sole still look icy more icier than my concord 11 which are brand new in box.

I've seen some sellers cg xi's starting to yellow but I don't own a pair myself.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

I dyed the soles with sea glow and ryt dye a little and that hide the yellowing very good
Mate, the 2010 CG XI has the tinted blue sole, does the Sea Glow affect that blue tint in anyway ?

Mine have around the pods. That said, I've worn em probably 10 times and they still look better than most DS pairs, so I cant complain

Back
Top Bottom