Are your CGXI already yellowing?

Dude my Concords are already yellowing, forget CG's, that's a given
laugh.gif
:

Cool Grey's are yellowing a bit and my Concords are showing some signs already. This whole blue tint prevents yellowing is bull. Shoot, the OG and first retro hold up way better.

Silicone gel packs are your friends. I wore my a few times and then sold them not too long ago. Still ICY.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Mine look like they're going to skip the yellowing... and go straight to brown.
frown.gif

serious? upload some pictures. i gotta see this

Originally Posted by super23freak

Mine look like they're going to skip the yellowing... and go straight to brown.
frown.gif

Mine are brown around the pods and slowly turning yellow as they go out, but the sides are still semi-ice. And that isn't dirt since I cleaned the soles and only wore them less than a dozen times.

MINE HAS THE YELLOWING AS WELL AROUND THE GREY INSERT ON THE BOTTOM SOLE OF THE SHOE AFTER BEING PUT AWAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE..I JUS DECIDED TO GO HEAD AND WEAR THEM, I WANT TO UPLOAD ON FEET VIDS. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF FOOTAGE EDITING SOFTWARE?

SAY BRO ^^^^CAN U POST PICS OF THAT THERE? THE BLUE SOLE DYE ON THE CLEAR SOLE XI?

I've worn mine 4 times and I have seen very slightly yellowing so I have stopped wearing them, hopefully that stopes the yellowing a bit.

Originally Posted by JordanSanity23

I've worn mine 4 times and I have seen very slightly yellowing so I have stopped wearing them, hopefully that stopes the yellowing a bit.
Sorry it's going to happen anyway, I've worn mine about 4 times as well and it yellowed around the pods when they were still ds might as well keep wearing them before they fully yellow...

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Sorry it's going to happen anyway, I've worn mine about 4 times as well and it yellowed around the pods when they were still ds might as well keep wearing them before they fully yellow...

Once it gets that moisture, its gonna yellow no matter what.
Minds well keep wearing them bro.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 You got me!

I meant "Might as well".

I haven't seen a pair of CG's without ANY yellowing in a while. Both my DS pair and the pair I've worn like 3 times have yellowing around the gray on the sole.
ohwell.gif

My DS Concords are still icy and are still pretty blue tho
pimp.gif

yeah they tend to yellow first around the rubber parts of the sole....the rest stays blue though...at least with mine....One of my friends taped the bottom of his and there was no yellowing whats so ever..I thought that was pretty interesting

Back
Top Bottom