Arff23 x BP collab vol. Lebron VII

The two of us teamed up to see what we could do with the Lebron VII concept. Taking the clues that have been leaked and pairing those with our own ideas weput together a shoe that should satisfy the needs of the King. Please take your time to enjoy the pics, feel free to ask any questions and one of us will tryto answer them...

This is our first collab, but definitely not our last. Stay tuned...

very dope. good job! But reminds me too much of the zoom soldier 3s x shox vc IVs.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

very dope. good job! But reminds me too much of the zoom soldier 3s x shox vc IVs.
co-sign to similar ....fusion
im diggin the sole

Wow....very good both of you guys. I really like the design of the midsole and outsole.

I also like the fact that you can see the carbon fiber running throughout the shoe. But it definitely has that "Lebron" feel to it.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

The two of us teamed up to see what we could do with the Lebron VII concept. Taking the clues that have been leaked and pairing those with our own ideas we put together a shoe that should satisfy the needs of the King. Please take your time to enjoy the pics, feel free to ask any questions and one of us will try to answer them...

This is our first collab, but definitely not our last. Stay tuned...
Nice!

Zephyrs, reminds me more of the Washington colors than Cavs, that outrigger is crazy though! I like how y'all incorporated the CF on there.

big fan of this drawing:

exposed stitches and lace loops add a ton, as the more high res. shots appear to be quite jagged and rigid, much like how the majority of concept sketches are.the drawing brings it all together imo

Def. like the evolution of this shoe fellas. I agree with the VC IV Siloette simiarities...

Its very aggressive like Brons game.

I would love to read the story behind the Inspiration of each piece of that design. Functionality and Material Use for that Heel cup and the Achilles areareaching up to the Straps...

You know me... lol I love the story behind the shoe.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The design process and presentation of the sketches leading up to the computer generated version was nicely done.

Great job!!!

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

thanks everyone, it was a fun project to work on.

Rock, inspiration was mostly due to the clues that have been leaked. Flywire, new 360 airbag, similarities to the 2, etc... Arff could probably explain more ashe handled the sketching, but i can explain a few things.

the carbon fiber actually extends up onto the lateral side in the outrigger. should add more rigidity and functionality, and prevent inversion.

the number 7 can be seen throughout the shoe. flywire on the forefoot, flywire on the ankle strap, IIVII on the heel, the outrigger extending to the sole is aheptagon(7 sides)...

in the future we will be doing something with our own influences and ideas, instead of just following clues.

Ha BP, I was just coming in here to try and answer some for Rock...
Rock-
To elaborate some...With this shoe, like BP said, it was just based off the clues's...Since people said it was similar to the 2 ( I don't see it in thesmall pic posted)..I took some prominent feature of the 2..Like the Forefoot panel, and thought this would be a good place for flywire, to add that stabilityfor Lebron..A strap was also added(like the 2), for support at the ankle, and flywire on the actual strap...We also tried out some different flywire set-ups..
This project though really was just to get our feet wet..See how a collab would work between two guys the same age, trying to get into the industry indifferent ways...
Again..Our next project will be a lot more original and in depth...

I guess this is sort of just a sneak preview...So stay tuned...

I mustve missed this...thanks for posting the link BP.

wow you guys really did your thing on this one...

That Dunkman colorway is
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Great work you guys.

I swear some of you dudes should just say %+*% it and start your own footwear company, if some of the designs and colorways were half as hot as the ones youpost Id buy.

^With both of us just about to turn 22..I don't think thats an option yet financial wise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arff23

^With both of us just about to turn 22..I don't think thats an option yet financial wise
laugh.gif
yeah...but talent wise you both have plenty of talent.

great work! it wouldnt be too long before seeing both of you on Nike campus designing the next generations of footwear. keep up the good work! people willnotice!
wink.gif

It's great that you guys have the skills to go through the process so well. Hopefully someone is watching.

The only thing that kinda bugs me is the carbon wrapping up around the outrigger. Wouldn't that inhibit flexing in the forefoot?

Back
Top Bottom