Arff23 x BP collab vol. Too Old for FutureSole

Another collab between Arff and I, if you haven't seen the last one check here.

This time around we used our own concepts and ideas, rather then just following clues. This shoe is a guard oriented lowtop, made out of a heat shrinkfoamposite material. The idea is that when you first get the shoes, you put them on, heat them with a blow-drier, and the heat causes the foamposite materialto slightly shrink and custom mold to your foot. If you dont know about heat shrink tubing, check here.

Other key features included a higher cut medial and full-length-ankle-high-inner-bootie for increased ankle support. There are also two huge cutouts on themedial side not only for ventilation, but also to reduce weight. this is not meant to be the lightest shoe ever due to the foamposite, but should stillsignificantly lighter then your average mid-cut performance shoe. Of course, full length zoom and a carbon fiber shank round out the package.

We decided this would be a shoe pushed by Rajon Rondo, and unificial sig if you will. These are to Rondo the same way the Zoom MVP is to Nash. Well, thatsenough talk, on to the pics!

Arff killed it with the sketches once again. Enjoy!

+

black/neon is by far my favorite!
any questions, feel free to ask...

^^ Photoshop on rondo...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Royal Blue & Green/White colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have any more?...
nerd.gif

Any story or inspiration?

I'll post some feedback later when I'm on my computer...

This is much better than your guys last design.

Good stuff from you guys again! I like the concept of a low-top Foamposite shoe and the heat shrinking idea. The Steve Nash colorway along with the Black/Neoncolorway are great, I am a sucker for small, but bright accent colors.

These are REALLY nice. I like the design, the cut especially. And the black/neon colorway is straight filthy. Great work.

nice job overall it looks really good. my only qualm is when you use the players on court the light reflects off the shoes differently making them look lessnatural.

Pretty cool. Although i think the zig zag stitching on the bootie should be finer, as in more zig zags. Also the grooves on the foamposite is a just a tadmessy and random. The spacing should be more even and gradual like the thumbnail sketch in blue. All in all, cool collab and well done.

nice detail. alpha project status with the 5 dots... very ultraflight like in a sense with the ankle booty. instead of a plastic shell it appears to have a lowcut foamposite material. even the reverse wave like element on the side of the shoe is reminiscent of the hyperflight and ultraflight. i wouldnt say identicalas the UF and HF had them in the back/ankle area of the shoe and here its going across the entire upper.. Where can I buy ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom