Arizona Dust Storm

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Thats pretty cool. I'd wanna feel what its like to be in the middle of that, in a car of course thought with burritos and a root beer. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Thats pretty cool. I'd wanna feel what its like to be in the middle of that, in a car of course thought with burritos and a root beer. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I washed my car earlier in the day. It was completely completely covered before i went to sleep
30t6p3b.gif

I washed my car earlier in the day. It was completely completely covered before i went to sleep
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

2012 is real... %^*^*@$&^$*@

Yeah this dust storm just provided all the proof I need that 2012 is going to be the end.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

2012 is real... %^*^*@$&^$*@

Yeah this dust storm just provided all the proof I need that 2012 is going to be the end.
grin.gif

These are pretty common in Arizona summers...

I got caught in a real bad one with my mom about 8 or 9 years ago...not fun at all to be sitting in a van that's rocking back and forth from the wind and you can't see anything at all outside your windows...really scary to be caught in one of these.

These are pretty common in Arizona summers...

I got caught in a real bad one with my mom about 8 or 9 years ago...not fun at all to be sitting in a van that's rocking back and forth from the wind and you can't see anything at all outside your windows...really scary to be caught in one of these.

Originally Posted by Liban906

I was on my home from the Phoenix airport when I got caught in the middle of that last night.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
it was like straight out of a horror movie

yeah I was caught in it too, it was insane. Felt so unreal

I was on my home from the Phoenix airport when I got caught in the middle of that last night.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i was about to catch the bus to the gym when this hit, it was wild
eek.gif

saw my neighbors gutter get ripped off the roof and fly down the street

the rain that hit after was pretty serious too

i was about to catch the bus to the gym when this hit, it was wild
eek.gif

saw my neighbors gutter get ripped off the roof and fly down the street

the rain that hit after was pretty serious too

I wonder if there is some sort of beast roamin' around inside tha dust storm on some the mist type stuff

I wonder if there is some sort of beast roamin' around inside tha dust storm on some the mist type stuff

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did the storm reach Scottsdale?

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did the storm reach Scottsdale?

Back
Top Bottom