Arizona State Universirty

Although I'm from NY, I'm applying to ASU for my undergraduate studies. How is the school? Is it difficult to get into? If you do go there, what wasyour GPA and SAT score when you got admitted? I'm just curious because I seriously might end up going there next year.

Thanks

Can't really help you with ASU, but if you want to go to U of A then just ask a question in this thread or PM me

I graduated from ASU in December of 2007. Its a great school, and has everything of a campus town atmosphere in Tempe, but still in the big city environment ofPhoenix.

The school is pretty cool, really big though so you gotta find where you fit in. My GPA and SAT were pretty high but from what I've heard its not hard toget accepted. My gf got in with a decent GPA and a pretty low SAT score. let me know if you need anythin else

I remember watching the Simpsons when Homer died. When they let him into heaven Homer said, "Hey, this place is easier to get into then ASU" ASU isknown for one thing...... THE HOTTEST CHICKS EVER!!

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

I remember watching the Simpsons when Homer died. When they let him into heaven Homer said, "Hey, this place is easier to get into then ASU" ASU is known for one thing...... THE HOTTEST CHICKS EVER!!

UofA chicks > ASU chicks

Thanks a lot for the info. I should have paid my housing deposit already but I didn't. Now I'm gonna have a crappy dorm.
frown.gif

^
So many fine breezys at ASU, my friend used to live at Archstone apts. but they changed the name.
So many fine broads used to come through.

Back
Top Bottom