Arm Sleeves....why does EVERYONE wear one now?? Vol. wanna be like AI

hahahah how did the league allow that thing with hughes??? it looks soo funny

those 23s look so fly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some cats in my Filipino basketball league in Daly City, CA are rocking arm sleeves. These Filipinos go all out with head bands, wrist bands, compressionshorts, tights, etc... They even have bootleg NBA jerseys with GELLERT on it haha...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ai set every damn trend in the NBA ... i mean hell, stern out in a dress code cuz he couldnt stand his pinwheels anymore lol

laugh.gif
I miss seeing what he was rocking at games.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Some cats in my Filipino basketball league in Daly City, CA are rocking arm sleeves. These Filipinos go all out with head bands, wrist bands, compression shorts, tights, etc... They even have bootleg NBA jerseys with GELLERT on it haha...
its part of pinoy culture i guess, we pinoys are basketball fanatics, every street back home, every corner has some sort of home made hoops orwhatever, we follow our fave nba players even if we don't have cable or tv at home, every summer there's leagues everywhere and mostly the uniforms arebootlegs of nba teams jerseys and they replace the team name with some funny names like Gellbert or something

I aint gonna lie, those jerseys are dope but they look like they OD'ed with the arm sleeves

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif

340xu.jpg

pimp.gif
Hughes is that dude.

Wasnt it a rule back in the day that Players were not allowed to wear anything underneath the jerseys? I remember when Khalid El-Amin made the league and hedidn't wear his T-Shirt underneath his bulls jersey.

dont know of its been posted already, but the league did ban the tights people were wearin like dwade and tmac. but there wont ever be a ban on the sleeves.they sell nba licensed sleeves at sports stores..

the arm sleeves serve a purpose of protecting your elbow with the padding and keeping your arm warm... nba banned the tights.. unless you have legitimatemedical reason why you need it.

Back
Top Bottom