Armed Forces Air Jordan Retro 1 - Full Story - Detailed Pics

The colorway with the green canvas is all I need
smokin.gif

GREAT STORY....good summer sneaker with some army cargo shorts
pimp.gif
..mightcopp cas 17/6 CDP comes out that date also so maybe
ohwell.gif

This is an awesome sneaker great for the collection. I got mine at bnyconline.com along with other exclusive jumpoffs at this website, check it out!!!

Originally Posted by tashkentkid

This is an awesome sneaker great for the collection. I got mine at bnyconline.com along with other exclusive jumpoffs at this website, check it out!!!

Grave digging isn't allowed kid, read the ROC before posting thanks.

wat the heck is wrong with you? go back to Uzbekistan loser..

gotta love grave diggers

Originally Posted by Rafool

gotta love grave diggers

lmao

I really wanna know what that means its bananas can somebody explain to me what that means i wanna know so i dont continue to make the same mistake!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Grave digging isn't allowed kid, read the ROC before posting thanks.
Well maybe this person is actually new on NikeTalk. He's not bumping this thread up to boost his post count up. And also, we don't need150 more members saying the same thing over and over again.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom