Arrow TV

would have been a great ep without all the emotional female drama 

merlin was so shook when facing ras 
laugh.gif

I normally buy the logic and character progressions on this show. Oliver this week was too much to handle. Merlin killed Sara - his close friend. Framed his sister. And basically had him killed when he forced him to challenge Ra's. The reasoning behind everything was to protect Thea from the league. Now that only Merlin was being punished for the crime and Thea was safe - he would go into a lair full of trained assassins to rescue him? Including a guy that effortlessly murdered him before he trained with Merlin for 3 days? Whut.

His Thea reasoning really made little sense. It would be like snitching on a murderer that gets the death sentence and having that ruin your life.

I'm glad everyone thought he lost his damn mind. Felicity's def gonna switch teams for good.

Oliver's no kill emphasis is being played up way too much. The guy was a stone cold assassin in the first season. Killing literally everyone. I'm glad they reflected on it and progressed the character beyond that - but jeez. Constantly being talked about.

Why the change from Rhas? Why does he now want Oliver to replace him? Is this in line with the comics?

As people have already said, DC/WB aren't gonna do an actual Batman show( Gotham doesn't count) so they just use the green arrow name and write it as if he's Batman.

Also it's the CW so it's gonna have love stuff and dumb women

Why the change from Rhas? Why does he now want Oliver to replace him? Is this in line with the comics?
*cough* Batman Begins*cough*

Last edited:
The shows pulled off a lot of really impressive stuff and avoided a lot of dumb stuff they could've fell into. There's always been a Nolan Batman element to it. Don't think it's worth dismissing as a typical CW show.

I normally buy the logic and character progressions on this show. Oliver this week was too much to handle. Merlin killed Sara - his close friend. Framed his sister. And basically had him killed when he forced him to challenge Ra's. The reasoning behind everything was to protect Thea from the league. Now that only Merlin was being punished for the crime and Thea was safe - he would go into a lair full of trained assassins to rescue him? Including a guy that effortlessly murdered him before he trained with Merlin for 3 days? Whut.

His Thea reasoning really made little sense. It would be like snitching on a murderer that gets the death sentence and having that ruin your life.

I'm glad everyone thought he lost his damn mind. Felicity's def gonna switch teams for good.

Oliver's no kill emphasis is being played up way too much. The guy was a stone cold assassin in the first season. Killing literally everyone. I'm glad they reflected on it and progressed the character beyond that - but jeez. Constantly being talked about.
I love the show, but this was and is my biggest gripe with season 2 and especially 3 so far. Dude went from killing almost everyone in season 1 including regular henchman and now he can't even kill any villain especially the ones that killed family members and are the greatest threats to his safety if left alive. His own team even wants him to end Merlyn.

Yeah, Oliver killing people in the first season was something I actually respected and understood. I even understood him starting to step away from that last season, but to completely just stop? Naah, that's something I liked about the show (And Iron Man over on Marvel's end as well for that matter) in that the hero was played more realistically, understanding that some people just need to be killed.

I did find it funny that Arrow was shooting tranqs at the henchmens and then right next to him is Diggle shooting them dead left and right. :lol:

was great to see the dynamic duo of dig and oliver again

so much better than all that other trash he rolls with, only reason he has all these internal problems is because he keeps letting more people on the team

wait so did oliver ever get his family money back? if not how is he able to keep living with out a real job and even buy roy a new car 

probably living off the money he made from selling his suits. Is he currently living with Thea? He will be about that rent free life once he becomes the new Rhas

wait so did oliver ever get his family money back? if not how is he able to keep living with out a real job and even buy roy a new car 
Queen consolidated was bought by ray Palmer. But there's that old adage that a poor rich person is still probably better off than a normal person. Oliver was CEO of the company for a little bit and I'm sure he had trusts somewhere. So he's probably not broke

Diggle technically works for argus, Thea has Malcolm's. Obey plus she owns her club, and felicity works

Oh and Roys a part time bartender/ janitor

Last edited:
funny how thea hates her dad but refuses to live anywhere other than the fancy loft her dad got for her 
laugh.gif

was great to see the dynamic duo of dig and oliver again

so much better than all that other trash he rolls with, only reason he has all these internal problems is because he keeps letting more people on the team

This was done to make them part of arrow's world and not always a side story that only serves to annoy the viewer by sidetracking the main story. Amell talked about this in an interview. I believe it was posted in here.

Back
Top Bottom