Arrow TV

Diggle is Magneto of the DC universe

laugh.gif

Last edited:
It just hit me today that Arrow (which I liked) is the show Im least looking forward to the upcoming season. Im sure its gonna be another mediocre season
Shame :smh:

Shade crying about a young lady that had him deep in the friend zone is not better than anything we've seen this past season. C'mon Son! #OhShadow

the f....!?!?!?
This driving miss daisy *** ***** need to stay in his lane and keep his *** in the car anyways.

I find it funny how Ollie is always on this "No killing" thing and diggle his supposed best friend just claps everyone he comes across 
laugh.gif

That's cuz diggle would fire 2 shots at ollie if he ever stepped to him about it. The no killing thing is so lame and stupid. If bad guys aren't hesitating to kill you, then you kill them first. He doesn't say ish about the cops firing at people.

"inspired monsters"

That's by far the biggest pet peeve I have with superheroes. When a random *** citizen will turn around and blame the hero for every bad thing that's happening. :smh: Argument is dumb as hell.

Season looks like it'll be good though.

Diggles a cold blooded killer. Oliver is soft.
I don't think Diggle's body count is even close to Oliver's yet. Ollie was putting Arrows in everybody in season 1 and he's clappin everybody in the flash backs. 
laugh.gif

Shade crying about a young lady that had him deep in the friend zone is not better than anything we've seen this past season. C'mon Son! #OhShadow
Is this Slade Wilson AKA Death Stroke AKA Crixus the undeafeted Ghal slander? Dude might have been a simp for Shadow, but had no regard for anyone else's life. He could have killed Ollie and his whole family 3 or 4 times, but toyed with him all season. Season 2 was great. Season 3 could have been better, but they managed to make Ras and the League not that interesting. 

What's funny is oli preaching to everyone not to kill and people from the flash show think the arrow is a scumbag because he tortures and beats up the bad guys.

Oli needs to go back to telling these criminals they've failed this city and put an arrow in their chest. Season 1 Oli was smashing all the women during the day and then killing all the men at night.

Back
Top Bottom