Art Of Storytellin Pt 4. somebody's girl Unappreciation with pic

U know how usually shorties understand u really aint interested in more than the physical but they catch feelings and start talkin bout how ur so differentthan what tey're used to and how ur not what people told her u was

*3000* I said call me when yall break up I never *^*%^$ another n&^%$* B*&^$ never on the Jacob*3000*

I really aint into smashin another man's woman but the scenario works out lik this
May 07: the scene is a college Party at a college she I was up there for a party a (female) friend from high shcool wanted me to go to.
Im in the party stylin on shorties but was just playin cool not approachin nothin, I had a lot of eyes on me and I was plannin on smashin on homegirl I wasthere to see. So I see this nice lil west indian jawn (she wasn't a student either) so Im givin the strong I eye contact she facin me back so she dancinnear me with her whole team, so I just bag back because I really aint one for bein the center of attention. Night ends homie Im up threr gets caught up withhis girl so we had to leave with her and her girl. I miss out on the west indian jawn.
October 07: I get an a call from homie I went to the party that night with, he's askin me whats my myspace and do I remember the west indian jawn from theparty.
Im tell him yea and give him my page. Ima skip sme chapters me and homegirl start talkin and she always talkin bout how her ex is a jerk and what not so I justchange the topic of conversation when it comes to that, and we end up havin a lil phone
devil.gif
. She was talkin wild s*&@ to me, Im hearin her play with the cat andeverything moans and all. Thats the 1st week so we make plans to chill on a monday I was gonna take the day off so the weekend b4 we suppose to chill comesand Im in RI at mom dukes to get a tatt. She calls me on saturday and Im with a lil thang I got out there and I guess she hear but dont speak on it, I tellher Ima call her when I get to my moms crib, she fronts on monday so I go to work and I work in the metro area so while Im doin a lil afterwork shoppin I seeher with her man (she got pictures with dude on her page) I really dont acknowledge her but she sees me and looks
embarassed.gif
but says hi I give her the nod, and keep movin she calls me later like howcome u aint say hi, I told her I aint wanna get her in trouble with her man and she freezes and says she sorry but sh e really liked me and was bout to be donewith him. I told
*3000* I said call me when yall break up I never *^*%^$ another n&^%$* B*&^$ never on the Jacob*3000*
shorty tried to play the game like a G she called me last night like when can I see u

add ur stories

299017824.jpg

I really didnt wanna rape her myspace still gotta slam that

I feel the same way. I used to think I was the type that didn't care but I do

I meet this chick at my old job and we hit it off crazy. We start talkin on the phone and what not and she hit me with the standard " My man is nottreating me right." One day out the blue shes wants to meet up so we go get some food and catch a movie. I walk her home and she inviting me upstairs soshe can "cook" for me( We just ate an hour ago). So when we get upstairs she goes into the back room and comes back in sweats and a sports bra. Outtanowhere her boyfriend calls and shes on the phone tellin him how much she loves him and their gonna be together forever but shes sitting on my lap. She ge ofthe phone and wants to go to work and I'm like what happened ur boy? She has the nerve to say. " Im just keeping him around till our annv. so I canget my gift." I heard that and just bounced.

Man,i dont care..I'll smash another man's girl,cuz i know another man would do it to me..cant hate the player,hate the B that gave it up..

I just dont mess with married women,cuz you messin with a sacred bond...lol

U better do what u gotta do!!

there aint no "art" in that paragraph...still dont understand what the hell happened

i understand, i read it 3 times

anymore pic or her myspace?

cant really tell what her face looks like

i have no clue what you are talking about.

You sound like you are 12 and just found out about girls.

All I catch is Jacob 3000 in that paragraph. And that to me sounds like a robot

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I read it 2 times and i dont what the heck are you trying to say..... Speack English

You sure got your English down to be calling the threadstarter out.
laugh.gif

The irony.

I'm good with the stories holden went to say that I have warns and some other stuff so I'll just fall back and listen and/or read what you guys have tosay. I'm skating on a thin line according to him so I'll just make like the Breast Thread and play the sidelines.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

I read it 2 times and i dont what the heck are you trying to say..... Speack English

You sure got your English down to be calling the threadstarter out.
laugh.gif

The irony.
Good look KB8 and future listen to the art of storytellin pt 4 then read and u'll understand where Im comin from
its hard to handle work and post at the sametime got some more pics comin, and word toJanet I need some feedback I know I aint the only dude who been insituations like this.

299033960.jpg

there u go

Back
Top Bottom