Artest's playground story confirmed

i doubt he was 11 years old playing ball with 18 and 16 year olds. I bet he just heard about the story and told it like he was there. MY OPINION tho.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

now that's hood
laugh.gif
Why is that funny though? I don't understand.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

i doubt he was 11 years old playing ball with 18 and 16 year olds. I bet he just heard about the story and told it like he was there. MY OPINION tho.
Just think about the situation for a moment. It was at a basketball tournament which probably had several age brackets. Ron Ron at the age was onKenny Smith's AAU team which was probably was pretty good which meant Ron Ron was a pretty good hooper. So Ron Ron was probably kid where older hooperlooked after him and gave him advice. I'm guessing Ron Ron played at the younger bracket and stayed and watched his older homies play and witness themurder.

yea I was going to mention that Artest would have been 11 , 12 years old in '91 but ok, that makes some sense ^^^

i had no reason not to believe him.... the way he told the story seemed pretty sincere too....

its true mike chatfield wuz also on da team da player who bust ron #*@ in every block to block tourny in qb he wouldve been in da league to but served jailtime

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

its true mike chatfield wuz also on da team da player who bust ron #*@ in every block to block tourny in qb he wouldve been in da league to but served jail time
Can someone give me a background about mike chatfield. I heard Ron Artest mentioning that he was the best player he played against.

Back
Top Bottom