ARTWORK

another piece i did, check it out...
497158e3541c8e828bad8b8dbd2aeef130558b2.pjpg

kid zero your stuff looks really good, I like all the finish products I would be interested to see some of your sketchwork or perliminary designs for yourpieces but keep up the work looks steler.

Im lovin this thread. Its givin me that itch to bust out a canvas
smokin.gif
. Ill be posting some stuff soon!

i want to work but i lack drive, resolve, passion, dedication and inspiration....anybody feel me??

Some old stuff...apparently the graff appreciation post is dead.

For the record: I don't write any of these. They're just randoms from my blackbooks from years ago.

For a battle: LOBSTER

For an exchange: VICE1

For a battle: UPSIDE (I hate the fill on this one. Ugh.)

For another battle: FASHION

Something I painted real quick last year. It's just paint (Krylon) on plywood.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

I like what you did with paint.
Great 3D stuff. You should so some video game designing....
ive been told i should, but thank you very much, im actually workin on a solo video game project, think of it as gta meets the marvel universe...

Do you se templates for these, or like basic human figures , then trick them out? Or how does this work, do you have to start from scratch? How long doessomething like this take you?

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Do you se templates for these, or like basic human figures , then trick them out? Or how does this work, do you have to start from scratch? How long does something like this take you?
i use a base human figure who is blank, then i mesh them, make theyre clothes, hair, etc.... its all done from scratch, then i pose them, i haveto shape the body to my specifications.... it takes hours lol, i have so much love for people who do this for a living, tis really hard work lol....

mad props, i tried using a 3D program before but gave up so to be able to do all the above, you gotta have skills and patience.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

mad props, i tried using a 3D program before but gave up so to be able to do all the above, you gotta have skills and patience.

thank you! what 3d program were you using? if you need any pointers, please fee free to pm me! thanks

Back
Top Bottom