A's (9-6) @ The Chicago White Sox (8-5) - Series Thread

First series against a non division team.

Game starts at 7:11

Should be a good series, both teams atop their division

Game 2 - Eveland vs Danks
Game 3 - Loewen vs Contreras

LETS GO OAKLAND!! Man it is going to be weird to see Nicky in the White Sox uniform.

I loved Swisher when he was on the A's, nice dude and great personality.

let's go oakland
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

^

Swish is awesome. The Southside loves him
I'm glad man. I wish him the best. Dude is one of my favorite players. I loved it when he was out in LF, talking to dude all game long whileseating in the LF bleachers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

swish didnt put up big numbers last year but that doesn't change the fact that he was a presence in the clubhouse. he is still a patient hitter that drawsalot of walks which the white sox are in a desperate need of. his freespirit matched the a's franchise to a tee its hard to see a fan favorite of hiscalibur get traded away.

i'm sure the southside loves the guy. we miss him
frown.gif

He's been great so far. Excelling as a CFer and leadoff hitter for us, which I did not expect. Still early, but the positive attitude infused into the teamhas led to a nice start.

Let's see how Gio, DLS, and Sweeney turn out...

damn didnt know there were sox fans on here...
went to see the opener and friday nights game against the tigers....security amost kicked us out for heckling mags every inning.
lets go sox...have a feeling buerhles gonna pitch a strong game.

^

I was at Friday's game too

smh.gif

I must have been sitting in the middle of Tigers Central cause they were everywhere

smh.gif

I stayed til the end

ohwell.gif

The calendar was pretty sweet though

pimp.gif

^ where were u sitting? there was ALOT of tigers fans like right about their dugout.....

dammit we had that....

oh damn stringer u were sittin pretty close to me than....i was section 120 row 3...

did u see when they ejected those 2 tiger "fans" in like the 7th or 8th inning? security kicked em out cuz theyre pants were kept sagging...lmaooooo

anywho tuff loss...buehrle pitched damn good

did u see when they ejected those 2 tiger "fans" in like the 7th or 8th inning? security kicked em out cuz theyre pants were kept sagging...lmaooooo

Yeah, they walked by and as the crowd was yelling at them; why told us to look at the scoreboard

Luckily, we KILLED them the following two games.

As for today's game, Sox always stuggle against lefties especially Thome.

I wish Swish had played 1B and Paul to the DH and Brian Anderson to CF allowing us to pull Jim from the line up

greg smith is suprising the hell out of me right now

good command,deceiving first base throw out (nick was complaining it was a balk)

this a's pitching squad is
pimp.gif
so far

Back
Top Bottom