As a Rapper: Juelz Santana or Kanye West

its almost two different genres. juelz is more street. i really dont know. gotta lean towards kanye cuz of his wordplay

Juelz is a better rapper than Ye...Ye makes better songs/ has better beats. Kanye and Juelz aint too different skill wise. I know I wouldnt want to hear aKanye DJ Drama Mixtape. I would absolutely listen to Juelz's

I'd go with Kanye simply cuz I'm a fan of his music. Juelz is aight with me tho, I agree with what's said his style is just different in thatit's simply more street

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

oh ok

lets play this angle

juelz compared himself to mohammed atta

indifferent.gif
stop it.
I find the Malcolm X line more offensive and brainless . . . as Blade said, he wasn't even saying it in the way you tryin make it. Like ya boyKanye just made a mockery out of one of Malcolms sayings . . . I'm not even gonna get into the Mohammed attah %##%, cause no one even knows if he existed,all the American public knows is a picture and a name

Kanye talks about "Real $!%%"??
"I'm the fly Malcolm X, buy any jeans necassary"??
Thats just idiotic and disrespectful . . . I guess it all depends on your reality.

How u figure?

And the next line was what made that !$#% so hot... "Detroit Red cleaned up..."

On some, I have the same mentality, drive, and hustle Detroit Red did when he was runnin' round Harlem sellin' reefer gettin' money with West Indian Archie...it just so happens that my jeans cost more than the figures on your paycheck.

Disrespectful? I don't see it.

So the homie from QB was disrespectful when he said, "That's like Malcolm X catchin' the Jungle Fever"?

All they were doin' was referencin' Malcolm to make hot lines - no harm, no foul.

You just don't like Kanye.

He was speaking about the unlikelihood . . . Not to mention he was 17
Why do you guys insist on telling people who they like and dislike??

Naw...it ain't a "you guys" thing, it's me.

I read the stuff you post and you come off as though you just don't like the guy
laugh.gif

I mean, is he a media darling that mainstream America (white) loves to display as the shining example of "positive" hip hop? Clearly.

But does he lay verses of substance and spit +#%% average people can relate to regardless of their race? Definetly.

How can anyone who lost a grandmother not relate to "Roses"?

How can anyone who has love for their mother not relate to "Hey Mama"?

And if you went to college or seen steppers in front of you, how can you not get down to "School Spirit"?

You make it seem like the dude is completely wack.

Not true.

I might have to give it to Ye' just for this year alone lyrically went in on Grad...

But From Me to U
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Flames

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

Naw...it ain't a "you guys" thing, it's me.

I read the stuff you post and you come off as though you just don't like the guy
laugh.gif

I mean, is he a media darling that mainstream America (white) loves to display as the shining example of "positive" hip hop? Clearly.

But does he lay verses of substance and spit +#%% average people can relate to regardless of their race? Definetly.

How can anyone who lost a grandmother not relate to "Roses"?

How can anyone who has love for their mother not relate to "Hey Mama"?

And if you went to college or seen steppers in front of you, how can you not get down to "School Spirit"?

You make it seem like the dude is completely wack.

Not true.
Jeulz has "Rain Drops" that @%*@ is better than the Auntie Team . . . I guess it all depends on the individuals lives, Juelz is from 153rd,we on 156th, both he and his bro went to high school with my older cousin and some of my other homeboys, so we can relate to the @%*@ Juelz is talkin just likesome like you could relate to some @%*@ like "School Spirit" or Stomp The Yard and @%*@ like that

"Rain Drops" = "Roses"...but I'd pick "Roses" because of the production - but stayin' within' the theme of thethread, I'd rather hear 'Ye spit "Rose" acapella than Santana doin' the same with "Rain.."

#%%*% is you smokin' reefer?! You don't see that we hurt!

"watchin my momma cry, she watchin her momma die"
When you've seen that +%+# with your own two, the words take on a different meaning

Raindrops (first verse)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roses

Back
Top Bottom