As Expected Wayne Has The #1 Single In America: His First #1 Single Of His Career

tired.gif
smh.gif
I aint a Wayne hater, I actually still like him a little, but not as much as I did before, but he is SO overrated and this song is terrible

I hate this song...but I swear it's catchy as hell. I stay quoting lines I found hilarious. And those dances in the video...comedy

The one time he puts out a bad first single, it goes straight to the top. Go figure. Gotta love the groupies.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

i hope he doesnt sell...

im not a hater but if dude does decent numbers all his lil groupies gone b runnin round talkin that reckless bullfish...

Go DJ > Lollipop
Money on My Mind > Lollipop
Shooter > Lollipop

I have to be the biggest Little Wayno disliker from where I'm at ...
that's only because I hate seeing people waste their talents .

But honestly , 'Lollipop' is really hot .
Beat is crazy , and the song is mad catchy .
Wayne knows what to put out to make his fans eat it up .
And I know his fans , they all go to my school , I hate them .
Even if Lollipop was whack , they'd still like it ,
just because it's Little Wayno .

But after all that , 'Lollipop' is my favorite song out right now .
The biggest Wayno haters can't deny this song is really fire .
Not even lyrically wise , it just , is ...

Do yall dudes go out??????

I promote my own parties, and right around 1 or 1:30... I make sure the DJ got this record ready to spin.

Like it or not, the females go HARD on this song. I even see __s... STREET __s... diddy poppin n #$%%
laugh.gif

Wayne FINALLY MADE A HIT.... [Fab] Be like Pettite, just admit it [/Fab]

I am sooooo mad that I like this song
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
I am a Wayne hater to the fullest, I even diss the stansin person all the time! Buuuuut I can't deny this song is catchy and the beat is SIIICK!
This song does wonders and blesses every club, especially last night for me after bowling I decided to hit it up! The fine fillys were slowy grinded theirhindquarters to me they went wild when this song came on!
eek.gif
devil.gif
Not everytime cats gets lucky and receive a twerkin so easily from dimes...veryon point at the clubs.

I am not a Wayne fan. But radio has loved this record from jump. So I don't think he could drop anything and have it blow like this. He's got afollowing, but not on this level.

Props to him. He's #1 at Urban radio, #2 at Rhythm I think and incredibly, blowing up at Pop.

And I don't think he'll do Mariah numbers on the album either. But I don't make predictions. Who knows.....

still think the song is wack..records get played many times cause of who the artist is, song dont even gotta be that nice..but hey the females like dancin toit, so im happy..

He might have the 13-24 yr. olds on lock, but It's a gift and a curse, because they will download his joint like crazy.

Billboard.com said that C3 will feature Hurricane Chris, Corey Gunz, Tyga, Jibbs, Shanell, Kidd Kidd, Mack Maine and Lil Mama. Kanye just jumped on there too,I think.

It is crazy that Lil Wayne, the same guy who dropped "Tha Block is Hot" a miilion years ago, became who he is today. That's really all I can sayabout this.

if yall hate the song now listen to the remix with ZOE
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

but yea as a banger its appreciated...it aint no joint where ima be walking down the street rapping along to the ipod...but its a club joint-

i hope he doesnt sell...

im not a hater but if dude does decent numbers all his lil groupies gone b runnin round talkin that reckless bullfish...

I want it to flop so i can see the look on all them Wayne-riders faces
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

i hope he doesnt sell...

I want it to flop so i can see the look on all them Wayne-riders faces
eyes.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

That would be priceless........

Hit the club (house party, after hours or any social event) anytime this weekend . . . You'll deffinetly start liking the song . . .

^I hate when people use that.... being in the clubs shouldnt make you like a song....you can like the fact that girls like it, but that dont mean just cuz agirl got open to a certian track and it benefited you (which I highly appreciate), that you all of a sudden bout to start f'in wit it, have it in your iPodand all that...but I hate when dudes be like "how is yall not messin with this track, yall dont see how girls react in the spot?!?"...f' thatgotta do wit me?

that being said, song was always cool to me, I like it for what it is...
I am not a Wayne fan. But radio has loved this record from jump. So I don't think he could drop anything and have it blow like this. He's got a following, but not on this level.

Props to him. He's #1 at Urban radio, #2 at Rhythm I think and incredibly, blowing up at Pop.

And I don't think he'll do Mariah numbers on the album either. But I don't make predictions. Who knows.....
yup...first time I heard it, I knew it was a hit record. Not really a product of just "Wayne's so hot he could put out anything andit'll be #1", nah, its just has that hit record formula...

I hate son but I just got a system in the ride and this joint knocks plus the O's love it...so it'll get played every now and then.

I gotta listen to Nas or some vintage Wu immediately after tho'....

Its not exactly "Ballin" or "I Get Money", but its a record you wanna hear when you go out . . . That was the intention . . . Remember whatPac said about makin music for the women?? Lil Wayne using that to take his music to the next level . . . (For whatever that's worth)

It sucks that Static passed because I'm pretty sure it was ALL his idea from the beginning . . . And it seems most people that love the song don't evenknow son passed
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The track is coo, but i won't go as far as putting it in my ipod, or bump in the ride...That issh will stay in the club! And let it fade to black on theradio.

i dont even understand what his saying in the damn soung. i still dont get the allure of this song. it hasnt even grown on me in fact im replused by it.

Back
Top Bottom