Originally Posted by RiverXBear

So my boy tells me about this place im like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lets go check it out

we go inside and its some of the BADDEST THICKEST Asian girls ever . My boy pays 50 bucks to take a "shower"
he comes back an hour later saying he smashed and got domed up .

i never knew this stuff existed .
Yeah my mans hit one up in CT, said you gotta know the pass for the Asain bolt lock.

what area?

ive heard of them though.

I just looked up bath houses in Chicago and the reviews aren't awesome. They talk about hitting each other with giant leaves and elderly woman exfoliating in the showers.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You cant get an STD from getting head with a condom on.

Anything is possible, but really? I woudnt worry about it.

So..about those NYC spots..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

lmao I wish there was a spot like this in MD/DC so I could send one of my idiot friends in there, they will do anything.

I think there is a spot in Centerville Virginia, My roommate talks about it all the time and he goes down every couple of months, comes back a new man, Hes asian and gets a discount from all the girls
pimp.gif

im surprised i still remember this thread more than a year ago.. doesn't feel that old

still funny
laugh.gif

Walked into one before, soon as I walk in with my boys there's 10 asian chicks all dressed up and fancy sitting on a coach, I look past the girls and there's a old man counting stacks with a German shepard sitting next to him at attention...I bounced out quick not about that life
laugh.gif

Thank you for re-upping this thread, just peeped it for the first time
roll.gif

BTW there are a bunch of these type of spots in nyc from asian to russian in nyc

Originally Posted by wren32

anyone who pays for sex is dumb cuz you could get sex for free if you arent ******ed when it comes to females. when girls like you they put out eventually period. you paying for dinner is optional. you guys are clowns for wasting your money on that.

sometimes it better to pay. You dont have to deal with a needy girl, take her out to eat, movies gas, her calling you every 5 min

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

laugh.gif
you guys are condoning spending money for ({})? i thought y'all smash models on here.. what happened?
Man everybody pays somewhat or another. You think these model type chicks let these people smash for free. Rappers, singers, actors. They all pay somehow or another

Back
Top Bottom