asap LC on Green Bean 5s PLEASE

Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm in a pinch to respond and was looking for help quick. I have a message out for the inside tag, but hoping my NT Fam expert detectives can help solve the legitimacy.

thanks in advance

Those are 100% legit.

I don't know what you're paying for them, but they're definitely worth more than $140-160. I just sold a pair recently in similar condition for $300. I've seen DS pairs go sky high.

Green beans, the olives, and burgundys.....used to be underdogs. Now they fetch a pretty penny.

Yeah pricing depends on how quick you want them gone and the size and assuming thats the original box. I would start them at $200-$220 and be willing to listen to offers. You can find a DS pair for $270 so I think someone would pay $180-$200 for a lightly used pair. Good luck.

If you want to move em past thats a pretty fair price seeing the condition isnt DS. They may fetch a pretty penny, but that doesnt mean your gonna get a pretty penny if you want to actually move and not sit on em like eBay sellers asking $250.

Last edited:
Those are 100% legit.
I don't know what you're paying for them, but they're definitely worth more than $140-160. I just sold a pair recently in similar condition for $300. I've seen DS pairs go sky high.
Green beans, the olives, and burgundys.....used to be underdogs. Now they fetch a pretty penny.

yeah, the Green Beans have a nostalgic value for me. I sold them off along with a few others back in '07 when I bought my home and I've been patiently looking to buy them back.

Thanks for all of the insight. Reps handed out accordingly. We had to push this meetup back to tomorrow night, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can still buy them tomorrow, no flaking.

Those are definitely 100% legit and a good reminder that I need to break my pair out soon.

How much is the seller asking for?  If you can get him to sell them to you for under $200 you'll be getting a pretty solid deal.

If you want to move em past thats a pretty fair price seeing the condition isnt DS. They may fetch a pretty penny, but that doesnt mean your gonna get a pretty penny if you want to actually move and not sit on em like eBay sellers asking $250.

real ****

Guys, I want to thank you all again for your detective work. I picked up the GBs earlier tonight for $100 and feel great about the deal after all of your insights.

Hopefully you all get some positive karma for helping me and find good fortune in your own sneaker hunts.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom