Ashland Leather - Home of the World's Best Wallet

Ashland Leather specializes in leather goods and was founded by a couple of guys who work at the Horween Tannery in Chicago. Horween is one of the oldest leather tanneries in the country, and is synonymous with top-notch quality leather. The same can be said for Ashland and its unique line of products. I recently purchased the Fat Herbie wallet (Ashland's names some of its goods after real Chicago gangsters) and I couldn't be any happier. All of my wallets have suffered from bulkiness, no matter what I take out, but not anymore. The Fat Herbie is the only wallet I'll ever need, it's that good.

https://ashlandleather.com

View media item 1900803View media item 1900804View media item 1900805

$320 for a wallet? I'm good with the $25 skinny one I got on Amazon.

$320 is for the Shell Cordovan version, which is regarded as the best leather you can buy. The Chromexcel version is $125 (which i have) and you won't find a better wallet for that price.

$320 is for the Shell Cordovan version, which is regarded as the best leather you can buy. The Chromexcel version is $125 (which i have) and you won't find a better wallet for that price.
You're on the wrong board. Typical Nters don't care about shell, CXL, etc.

The audience you want is on Styleforum. From the pics, nothing stands out though. Looks like the typical workman stuff ie from Tanner Goods, etc.

So what differentiates Ashland from the other reliable wallet companies?

Why should I replace my Tanner Goods + Commes des Garcons wallets in favor of Ashland?

What's up with the egregious Horween imprint/stamp?

Why is the comb + case combo $100? The watch strap $200?

Last edited:
So what differentiates Ashland from the other reliable wallet companies?

Why should I replace my Tanner Goods + Commes des Garcons wallets in favor of Ashland?

What's up with the egregious Horween imprint/stamp?

Why is the comb + case combo $100? The watch strap $200?

why is jadakiss as...nm lol

on the real i've been rocking saddleback leather wallet off amazon. joint was extra affordable not even 50 (its been some years tho).

For real tho this is the wrong forum opee.

Cats here got a crumpled up 20 and lil pieces of mid in their slim pants my G

Ive been using the same wallet since 2012...my uncle gave it to me and he passed away later that year...

You're on the wrong board. Typical Nters don't care about shell, CXL, etc.

The audience you want is on Styleforum. From the pics, nothing stands out though. Looks like the typical workman stuff ie from Tanner Goods, etc.

While you may be right about NTers not knowing about shell, CXL, etc, this is the audience I was looking for. I wanted to share my experience with NT. Maybe someone will like it & see what I see in the wallet.

Back
Top Bottom