Asian Culture Discussion Thread

-shoes being worn in the house :smh:
-dude sayin "*****" :smh:
-girls boba gettin slapped out her hand :smh:
-wasted ikea coffee table :smh:

someone gonna have to pay me if they **** my **** up like this :lol:

Facts...these dudes need to sit their *** down and turn on their ps4. They're not about that life. :lol:

Crossbones finding more film success. Good for him. Interviewer is correct though: a lot of their domestic movie market is pure propaganda. Their approval boards censor, limit foreign releases, influence changes in script and whole bunch of heavy interference. Has there been any decent watchable movies from there of late? Used to crack up hard when old films dub foreigners to speak Chinese.

Sidenote: props to interviewer for bringing back Big Daddy Kane/Kid n Play high top fade.

lmaooo milk tea and henny must be the chemical formula for the slippiest liquid

All them Asian-American kids are suburban **** bois definitely.............if one of them in there was actually from the streets, there would be bullets flying and a few folk would be bleeding while the rest would be running.

And them slipping the N-word around like it was nothing, if there was at least one black dude there....................man would be going Stone Cold Steve Austin on all they asses, not a single one of them standing, not even the (fake) ABG chick trying to finish her boba. Even worse, everything I said in the above paragraph would apply here too.

All them Asian-American kids are suburban **** bois definitely.............if one of them in there was actually from the streets, there would be bullets flying and a few folk would be bleeding while the rest would be running.

And them slipping the N-word around like it was nothing, if there was at least one black dude there....................man would be going Stone Cold Steve Austin on all they asses, not a single one of them standing, not even the (fake) ABG chick trying to finish her boba. Even worse, everything I said in the above paragraph would apply here too.

this is what manifests when EDC and Coachella are canceled. all that **** boi energy is pent up with no release. i blame Covid19 and no weight room for this pathetic display of human existence.

Maybe actually wait and see what he says and does before shooting mouth off and condemning the guy. Or maybe even reaching out to him as a fellow Asian to see if he will hear out your organization’s concerns. Who are you preforming for in the Media?
Tools.

I know folks will make the argument that they have their whole lives ahead of them, but if they're capable of that evil at 13 think about the terrible stuff they're really capable of when they get older. Straight sociopathic and anything less than about a decade locked up and court-ordered therapy would be a failure by New York.

I know folks will make the argument that they have their whole lives ahead of them, but if they're capable of that evil at 13 think about the terrible stuff they're really capable of when they get older. Straight sociopathic and anything less than about a decade locked up and court-ordered therapy would be a failure by New York.

exactly what I was thinking. kids make mistakes and do dumb ****. But setting another human being in fire? Now that’s some evil, mentally unstable, psychotic ****. Throw em in jail.

Back
Top Bottom