Asian Culture Discussion Thread

So it seems the ages of the attackers of that 70 year old last week is 11 , 13 ,14 , and 18.

Such hatred at such a young age. Do we blame the parents?

So it seems the ages of the attackers of that 70 year old last week is 11 , 13 ,14 , and 18.

Such hatred at such a young age. Do we blame the parents?

All of them. They’re old enough to know what violence is and not be a ****ty human being, and their parents are terrible for raising/not raising these ****ty monsters

Man convicted in stabbing death of teenage ex-girlfriend, DA says

RIP Sabrina Nguyen

sabrina-nguyen-fb.jpg

All asian store owners should have legal firearms.

So that they can pull a Soon Ja Du and kill an innocent minor?

**** no!

LA remembers killing of 15-year-old Latasha Harlins

People should be able to protect themselves and their businesses, but there are also too many people who are too stupid to be owning firearms like Soon Ja Du.

She lives in hiding now and is too embarrassed to come outside or show her face.

All store owners (Asian or otherwise) should hire armed security. Theres an emotional attachment that small business owners have to their stores (rightfully so) and that alone should preclude them from being armed at their place of business.

Salon shooting suspect indicted for anti-Asian hate crime​

Followup on the Korean nail salon shooting a few months back

According to a police affidavit, Smith’s girlfriend told police detectives that he had been delusional about Asian Americans since being involved in a car crash two years ago with a man of Asian descent. She said he had been admitted to several mental health facilities because of the delusions.

Whenever Smith is around an Asian American, “he begins having delusions that the Asian mob is after him or attempting to harm him,” his girlfriend told police. She said he was fired for “verbally attacking” his boss, who was of Asian descent.

Salon shooting suspect indicted for anti-Asian hate crime​

Followup on the Korean nail salon shooting a few months back

According to a police affidavit, Smith’s girlfriend told police detectives that he had been delusional about Asian Americans since being involved in a car crash two years ago with a man of Asian descent. She said he had been admitted to several mental health facilities because of the delusions.

Whenever Smith is around an Asian American, “he begins having delusions that the Asian mob is after him or attempting to harm him,” his girlfriend told police. She said he was fired for “verbally attacking” his boss, who was of Asian descent.
I wish the 3 salon workers had firearms to defend themselves against that pos.

All store owners (Asian or otherwise) should hire armed security. Theres an emotional attachment that small business owners have to their stores (rightfully so) and that alone should preclude them from being armed at their place of business.

i don't own a gun, have never shot one, and until recently, never really cared to own one. in fact, i think this country needs stricter gun control, including disarming law enforcement when they're responding to calls involving mental health crises. but i'm curious, by your logic of people having "emotional attachment" to their businesses and thus be precluded from being armed in their place of business, does this also apply to homeowners? should homeowners be precluded from being armed in their home?

i don't own a gun, have never shot one, and until recently, never really cared to own one. in fact, i think this country needs stricter gun control, including disarming law enforcement when they're responding to calls involving mental health crises. but i'm curious, by your logic of people having "emotional attachment" to their businesses and thus be precluded from being armed in their place of business, does this also apply to homeowners? should homeowners be precluded from being armed in their home?

Homeowners should be able to have guns in their homes.

There's no reason for someone you don't know to enter your home. If that happens, blowing someone's head off is the expectation.

Anyone can enter a store and their intentions when entering can run the gamut. Maybe they came for legit reasons, maybe they entered to rob you blind...with that being the case, and there being a grey area as to their intentions, store owners having a gun handy is a horrible idea. Hire security.

If someone comes into your store with ski mask you already know what time it is.

Not all small mom and pop businesses can afford security.

I’m anti gun though. Isn’t this what insurance is for?

So that they can pull a Soon Ja Du and kill an innocent minor?

**** no!

LA remembers killing of 15-year-old Latasha Harlins

People should be able to protect themselves and their businesses, but there are also too many people who are too stupid to be owning firearms like Soon Ja Du.

She lives in hiding now and is too embarrassed to come outside or show her face.

Since we talking about killing innocent people, what are your thoughts on the multiple killings posted within the past few pages?

Back
Top Bottom