Name I Koop wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
indifferent.gif

NT's obsession with Asian chicks. 
grin.gif
  Are you qwier?

You interested? 
laugh.gif

But yo. Dudes obsessed with Asian chicks go hard in promoting them. 

I prefer my women to not have the bodies of adolescent dudes. 
alien.gif

I think you're overlooking the fact that probably 70% of NT is Asian or Filipino.

* fixed
and
filipino = asian

Originally Posted by 2SeatPort

wawaweewa wrote:
Name I Koop wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:
indifferent.gif

NT's obsession with Asian chicks. 
grin.gif
  Are you qwier?

You interested? 
laugh.gif

But yo. Dudes obsessed with Asian chicks go hard in promoting them. 

I prefer my women to not have the bodies of adolescent dudes. 
alien.gif

I think you're overlooking the fact that probably 70% of NT is Asian or Filipino.

* fixed
and
filipino = asian

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by kilojules64

If any of you guys ever bags (
laugh.gif
) ask her where she got this bathing suit from:

Ok ok ok, we get it. You're a chick. Ok... ok...

Back on topic:

Chick is nice. I like how her hair falls down her back like that... I have a thing for pretty hair... Any chick I deal with HAS to have pretty hair...

Am I annoying you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's like me going into threads saying "okokok I get it, you guys like boobs and pink tacos"
Who caressssss?

laugh.gif

Back on topic:

Chick is nice. I like how her hair falls down her back like that... I have a thing for pretty hair... Any chick I deal with HAS to have pretty hair...

Am I annoying you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's like me going into threads saying "okokok I get it, you guys like boobs and pink tacos"
Who caressssss?

laugh.gif

Back on topic:

Am I annoying you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who caressssss?

Naw, I just recognize your type real easy...

Spoiler [+]
No, I will not entertain "
laugh.gif
Ok, so what's my type, genius?!"

Checks and balances...

laugh.gif

Back on topic:

Am I annoying you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who caressssss?

Spoiler [+]
No, I will not entertain "
laugh.gif
Ok, so what's my type, genius?!"

Checks and balances...

Checks and balances...

I'd be lying if I said I could think of anything checks and balances could possibly mean in this situation
laugh.gif

But oh well, I just post about things I think are amusing, or things that I know. And I happen to know about being a female pretty well by now
smokin.gif

edit: idk how to do a spoiler but if I did I would make one that said "i'm not trying to start an argument idk where you got the impression that i'd respond like an angry feminist, i just was wondering why it was a big deal" : p

Checks and balances...

I'd be lying if I said I could think of anything checks and balances could possibly mean in this situation
laugh.gif

But oh well, I just post about things I think are amusing, or things that I know. And I happen to know about being a female pretty well by now
smokin.gif

edit: idk how to do a spoiler but if I did I would make one that said "i'm not trying to start an argument idk where you got the impression that i'd respond like an angry feminist, i just was wondering why it was a big deal" : p

Checks and balances...

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Love you baby girl.

Checks and balances...

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Love you baby girl.

Back
Top Bottom