Asian On Asian Racism? Have You Experienced Or Witnessed It?

College is college highschool is highschool

Isn't calling highschool college a British thing? We had a basketball tourny (6years ago) and one of the teams was "Tianjin college" and we all wondered why a college team was playing in a highschool tourny. I just now realized that it was probably also a highschool
this post confuses me greatly tbh
i know a few british highschools that are named _____ college

for the longest time i thought they were colleges because i have went to a murican school like all the other civilised expats 

Isn't calling highschool college a British thing? We had a basketball tourny (6years ago) and one of the teams was "Tianjin college" and we all wondered why a college team was playing in a highschool tourny. I just now realized that it was probably also a highschool

for the longest time i thought they were colleges because i have went to a murican school like all the other civilised expats 
Yes exactly.

Until just a few years ago, my pops always told me he went to ____ College in England, and I thought he meant college like our colleges.... little did I know he meant high school.

imagine if you grew up in england, you could be walking around sactown right now telling women that you graduated college at the age of 17 
pimp.gif

Yes exactly.

Until just a few years ago, my pops always told me he went to ____ College in England, and I thought he meant college like our colleges.... little did I know he meant high school.

I'm still amazed you're a Lakers fan :lol:

Now we if we could un-ban Zodogg so he can join the squad! :smokin

Last edited:
becoming a lakers fan after being a kings fan probably feels as great as when you finally moved from canada to the greatest country on earth 

imagine if you grew up in england, you could be walking around sactown right now telling women that you graduated college at the age of 17 
pimp.gif
somewhat relevant to the topic, when I'm in Europe, I get asked "what are you" when I meet people and I always assume they are asking about my race (chinese) but 9/10 times they are asking me my nationality (American). 

Always found that kind of strange/surprising.

Only time they mean race is when I meet Aussies.... they usually think I'm some sort of aboriginal 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Aussies hate aboriginals
the ones I meet seem more genuinely interested than looking to hate

I'm on the bigger side so I could see where I kinda look like one 
laugh.gif

meeting up with some of those Aussies in Amsterdam in a few weeks 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm speaking more less in Australia ...aboriginals are like second class citizens

But you can pass as one? :nerd: what's your nationality

plus 90% probably smoke :lol:
Fax

first time I messed with a chick (and only time I've messed with an Asian) was when I finger banged a girl in my tour group from San Jose, on a rooftop pool in Shanghai under that gross orangey-redish haze at night :lol:

It's basically.

Preschool.
K to 5 (Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd, until 5th).
Middle School/Junior High (6th-8th grade).
High School (9-12th).
College/University.

We have some highschools here that are called "college preparatory schools".

Last edited:
i have been told that australians are super racist towards asians 

Not at all man.

I went to Australia a couple years ago and some of the nicest people I've ever met.

asian culture thread :pimp:

Last edited:
Aussies hate aboriginals

They hate minorities in general. The **** that minorities "shut up and take" on the trains are disgusting :x

I couldnt ever go to australia for the simple fact that I would be kicked out of the country in under 48 hours. **** would sound like I am making terrorist threats. Australian citizens would catch fades. Even the females.

For those who need the context

There is no shortage of these things online. Youtube "australian train racist" and youll have almost 14k results.

As with everything else. Its always the vast minority of people who are the scum of their respective race/culture/country but if it was an olympic competition australia would take the gold :smh:

Last edited:

i have been told that australians are super racist towards asians 
Not at all man.

I went to Australia a couple years ago and some of the nicest people I've ever met.

asian culture thread
pimp.gif
to be fair my sample size is 1

i do want to visit australia some day but its so far away from everything

btw your IG pic of hainan chicken rice made me hungry 

Rck trolls to troll :rofl:

I know you're Asian ...just was wondering which country :/ since folks thought you were aboriginal

rck is straight out of the mean streets of kowloon 

probably is good friends with skibs the kid 

Back
Top Bottom