Ask me a question about Europe.

#noflex #nohumblebrag

Currently at the job watching the clock go by super slow. Three hours left smh.

I love talking about traveling, learning about new places, helping the homies with places I know a little about, etc. If ya'll have any not so serious questions, go ahead and shoot. My areas of expertise are mainly in West Europe (Italy, Germany, Benelux, France, Spain and Switzerland).

I know how vital pics are to threads like this, I don't have any pics on my work computer. You can follow my instagram (DVMINIXK) for verification.

The homies and I are going to ride up to Amsterdam after work and try to partake in this Queens/King Day celebration going on. All Orange Everything.

I'll be in amsterdam starting thursday :smokin

You thought you were the only one...

Naww playa

Personally not really interested in Amsterdam outside of shopping and all of the different concerts and things they have. There's a big misconception that Amsterdam is the only place you can acquire and smoke trees sort of legally. That's not so, there are coffee shops all over the country in every city.

A few questions:

1. If an American were to relocate, where would you recommend?

2. Relatively speaking, compared to America, what the cost of living in any given country in Europe like?

3. What countries in Europe are the most excepting of Americans?

^^

Nice

I have a question.. if I went to a Europe part where they speak English...

Would my American accent be considered cool? Would yambs melt when I talk?

Is there Mexican food in Europe?
Which is more popular, the English premier league or La liga?
My friend Willy Cartier says he is a huge model in Europe, is this true?
How expensive are Levis over there?

What is Germany like

Have you been to any football (soccer) games?

Is it expensive? Compared to the Northeast (Boston)

I wanna go :wow:

If you were to travel alone and only had three days to enjoy one city - would you choose Paris or Berlin?

We've had brief discussions about it over Twitter, but how bad is the Eurozone crisis? I remember you talking about train strikes in Italy (?) before. Do you see the effects day to day or do people carry on like its a regular day?

Are the women mire Friendly than on America
Are they just as illogical as over here?

Cereal question

Rome, Italy.  I'd love to go there to watch the Italian Open tennis tournament, along with the leaning tower.

how are europeans treating you? are they friendly? how do they treat you after they found out you were american? your favorite european city?

For a dark skinned male (not black), where might I run into some problems? I read somewhere that they may view people like myself as gypsies. On the flip side, where might I find friendly people?

Last edited:
real talk alot of british people have negative views on americans.....jealousy i tell ya

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom