Assassin's Creed 2 Official Premiere Trailer at E3

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man the first one was so raw, but got repetitive crazy fast
smh.gif
@ them.

That's the same thing my brother just said. I was about to buy it to understand the story.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man the first one was so raw, but got repetitive crazy fast
smh.gif
@ them.

That's the same thing my brother just said. I was about to buy it to understand the story.
Its a good story, just very very very repetitive. Achievements saved this game.

Looks great.. I hope it isn't as repetitive as the first one. I remember watching the demo of the first one and at first glance I thought it was going tobe damn near the best game ever.. Little did I know how close you were to seeing the whole game just from seeing that demo. I hope it isn't the case withII.. I love how the assasin moves, if only the character in GTAIV moved like that..

Oh, and they definitely should've made this in 15th century Florence rather than Venice.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Looks great.. I hope it isn't as repetitive as the first one. I remember watching the demo of the first one and at first glance I thought it was going to be damn near the best game ever.. Little did I know how close you were to seeing the whole game just from seeing that demo. I hope it isn't the case with II.. I love how the assasin moves, if only the character in GTAIV moved like that..

Oh, and they definitely should've made this in 15th century Florence rather than Venice.
Agreed. The impending French invasion + the Medici influence + the eventual rise of the Princes would have been
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom