At Berkeley on PBS Vol. Documentary on Education (or really a glance into it)

I know NT has changed quite a bit recently but I think there's still a good of amount of us that like thoughtful stuff.

Flip on PBS and sit through 4 hours of what I consider the greatest place on Earth: UC Berkeley.

It's not narrated and really just provides a seat inside the classrooms and board meetings. I personally haven't watched it yet and am now sitting through it myself. Reminds me of my time there and is motivating me at the moment to do more with myself. Maybe it will have the same effect on others.

Man I love it here but when I visited my ex at ucla i was blown like :wow: they get asian spareribs and I'm having vegan meatloaf again :smh:
I'm happy seeing lower sproul getting a face lift it's gonna add nice curb value to the school

It just brought me back to Senior year. Seeing the blood-flow of students walking at perfectly timed intervals between classes to the next class was so familiar.

Miss it like crazy. Just haven't had time to visit as often as I'd like. And I only had Cream like twice. I was super legit with my macros back then haha

One of my biggest regrets is not putting in work back in high school to get into Berkeley.

diddy riese's lineups are always stupid long though 
sick.gif

getting an in n out double double and a donut at the place across from the movie theater in the same time it would take to line up for an ice creme sandwich >

diddy riese's lineups are always stupid long though :x

getting an in n out double double and a donut at the place across from the movie theater in the same time it would take to line up for an ice creme sandwich >

Not even, the line moves way fast.

Last edited:

diddy riese's lineups are always stupid long though 
sick.gif

Not even, the lines moves way fast.
both times i went the line was all the way to the corner and it took like 15 minutes, maybe i was just unlucky

Back
Top Bottom