AT&T Charging me after finding out I have an Unlocked IPHONE!?

Well...

They "just" found I have I am using the Iphone unlocked, and now want to charge me 40$ each month for the next 3 months for a 2g network bill, andthen I can pay cancellations fees if I want.

Can they do this? They are only supposed to charge me 20$ for the data plan, but they are attempting to charge me 40$?!

Anyone else experience this? Any help?

It been said that they are doing IMEI sweeps. Thats what you get for being cheap. You should of gone to tmobile if you didnt want to pay AT&T iphone fee.

this is exactly why come the 17th im hoping over to t-mobile. unlimited e-mail, web, 400 text. my favs, and 600 mins on my new blackberry ftw.

Why do you have it unlocked on AT&T anyway? And what are they calling these extra fees? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Originally Posted by JuJu

this is exactly why come the 17th im hoping over to t-mobile. unlimited e-mail, web, 400 text. my favs, and 600 mins with %%*$!@ 3G and no reception in buildings, on my new blackberry ftw.
i fixed it for you

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

iPhOWNED
laugh.gif

I unlocked it for ATT because I originally wanted an Itouch and was on the market for a new phone, but I found the Iphone for a good price (260 brand new), soI jumped on that and unlocked it. I have no desire for the internet connection besides occasional wifi when I'm in hotspots.

And you didnt need to have it unlocked just to use hotspots. So what are they calling these extra "fees"?

Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

Well...

They "just" found I have I am using the Iphone unlocked, and now want to charge me 40$ each month for the next 3 months for a 2g network bill, and then I can pay cancellations fees if I want.

Can they do this? They are only supposed to charge me 20$ for the data plan, but they are attempting to charge me 40$?!

Anyone else experience this? Any help?

I dunno, can you unlock your phone, legally!?

They can take you to court and F you up for life as well as probably throw you in jail, be happy that aint whats happening.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this is exactly why come the 17th im hoping over to t-mobile. unlimited e-mail, web, 400 text. my favs, and 600 mins with %%*$!@ 3G and no reception in buildings, on my new blackberry ftw.
i fixed it for you
laugh.gif

That's why I am never going back to T-Mobile.

I'm getting bored of the iPhone, want to switch back to Verizon and hop on that Storm..

I unlocked it for ATT because I originally wanted an Itouch and was on the market for a new phone, but I found the Iphone for a good price (260 brand new), so I jumped on that and unlocked it. I have no desire for the internet connection besides occasional wifi when I'm in hotspots.
Iphone without internet is doodoo.

Well for me it's an Itouch that can make calls which is enough for me.

It was also cheaper than an Itouch I believe at the time...

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I unlocked it for ATT because I originally wanted an Itouch and was on the market for a new phone, but I found the Iphone for a good price (260 brand new), so
I jumped on that and unlocked it. I have no desire for the internet connection besides occasional wifi when I'm in hotspots.
Iphone without internet is doodoo.

Basically.... if you getting an iphone w/o data plan, tons of better, cheaper phones out there.

I unlocked it for ATT because I originally wanted an Itouch and was on the market for a new phone, but I found the Iphone for a good price (260 brand new), so I jumped on that and unlocked it. I have no desire for the internet connection besides occasional wifi when I'm in hotspots.
Wait....you jailbroken it? Because why would you unlock it when its already for ATT?
ohwell.gif

wait you can unlock the iphone and use it but not pay
nerd.gif

bu hell yea they can charge you!!!

High speed net companies do the same thing, if you cancel your service and keep the box your cable internet will still work... but if they catch you they willcharge you per month you had free service......

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

this is exactly why come the 17th im hoping over to t-mobile. unlimited e-mail, web, 400 text. my favs, and 600 mins on my new blackberry ftw.

Price?

letstalk.com sign up 2 year get the blackberry free with a 100 mail in rebate that brings you to a PROFIT of 100. then the month is like 75 bucks

Back
Top Bottom