AT&T customers 1000 free rollover minutes

pointless. i just got that new mobile to any mobile deal
laugh.gif

DAMN it OP!!!

I just did this crap and AT&T just told me its connected to hackers......@%!%!

DAMN it OP!!!

I just did this crap and AT&T just told me its connected to hackers......@%!%!

nice..good looks op

i already have a couple of thousand roll over minutes racked up..does anybody know if i would be able to change my rate plan to the 450 mins/month and still keep all of my rollover? i only need the mins for my gf and 450 isnt enough, but 900 is way too much bc it also comes with the fav 5.. and i have her on my A-list..the way they have this set up is ridiculous

nice..good looks op

i already have a couple of thousand roll over minutes racked up..does anybody know if i would be able to change my rate plan to the 450 mins/month and still keep all of my rollover? i only need the mins for my gf and 450 isnt enough, but 900 is way too much bc it also comes with the fav 5.. and i have her on my A-list..the way they have this set up is ridiculous

OP take this down.....im telling you its fake......i just spoke to 3 representatives within the past 30 minutes

Its a TRaP

OP take this down.....im telling you its fake......i just spoke to 3 representatives within the past 30 minutes

Its a TRaP

Its a TRaP

Back
Top Bottom