AT&T U-Verse?

So right now my family is paying
110 for cable

90 for home phone line

90 for internet/fax

290 all together

We've been looking for Fios and U-Verse, but Fios isn't available in my area

Anyone have any past experiece with AT&T U-Verse?

We're looking at the 260 channel plan, 12mb internet, unlimited voice, HD, and Filipino Package for the parents

Thanks

Oh yeah, I'm around Orange County, CA if that makes a difference

So right now my family is paying
110 for cable

90 for home phone line

90 for internet/fax

290 all together

We've been looking for Fios and U-Verse, but Fios isn't available in my area

Anyone have any past experiece with AT&T U-Verse?

We're looking at the 260 channel plan, 12mb internet, unlimited voice, HD, and Filipino Package for the parents

Thanks

Oh yeah, I'm around Orange County, CA if that makes a difference

U-Verse only allows 4 channels to play at once and if you're recording a show it takes up two channels. It's a hassle if you have more than 4 people trying to watch tv.

U-Verse only allows 4 channels to play at once and if you're recording a show it takes up two channels. It's a hassle if you have more than 4 people trying to watch tv.

I had AT&T U-verse. They're not that bad. It just depends on your area. I really had no problems with them. The only thing that sucks is that if you have multiple rooms, you can only watch 2 HD Channels at the same time. (I'm not sure if they already fixed this). The upside is you can watch any recorded shows in any of your receiver.

IMO they are better than Cox and Time Warner.

But if you want that many channels - I suggest Direct TV and getting your internet through either Cox or TW. It will be pretty expensive though.

I had AT&T U-verse. They're not that bad. It just depends on your area. I really had no problems with them. The only thing that sucks is that if you have multiple rooms, you can only watch 2 HD Channels at the same time. (I'm not sure if they already fixed this). The upside is you can watch any recorded shows in any of your receiver.

But if you want that many channels - I suggest Direct TV and getting your internet through either Cox or TW. It will be pretty expensive though.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

well we only have two HDtv's in the house, if those are being used at the same time, can the other tv's watch different channels on regular signals?

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

well we only have two HDtv's in the house, if those are being used at the same time, can the other tv's watch different channels on regular signals?

At&t is basura. They were wayyy to expensive for the crappy stuff they were giving us. I recently switched to comcast and the folks will be paying around 125 for cable, phone, and internet.

At&t is basura. They were wayyy to expensive for the crappy stuff they were giving us. I recently switched to comcast and the folks will be paying around 125 for cable, phone, and internet.

Back
Top Bottom