At what age did you stop growing?

far as height wise....

last time i checked when i was in high school i was 5'8 reaching for 5'9.....always wanted to be 6 foot something.

i do remember measuring myself sometime last year and i thought i was marked at 5'10
smokin.gif
did it kind of quick so i dont remember the right spot exactly.

far as height wise....

last time i checked when i was in high school i was 5'8 reaching for 5'9.....always wanted to be 6 foot something.

i do remember measuring myself sometime last year and i thought i was marked at 5'10
smokin.gif
did it kind of quick so i dont remember the right spot exactly.

I was 6ft tall in the 8th grade and could dunk a volleyball. I never grew a millimeter taller and my hops stayed the same too haha

I was 6ft tall in the 8th grade and could dunk a volleyball. I never grew a millimeter taller and my hops stayed the same too haha

In the 8th grade stopped at 5'9
30t6p3b.gif
at the doctor projecting my height to be 6'6
laugh.gif

In the 8th grade stopped at 5'9
30t6p3b.gif
at the doctor projecting my height to be 6'6
laugh.gif

Still growing at 6'6 even though I was supposed to have stopped growing a while ago 
laugh.gif

Still growing at 6'6 even though I was supposed to have stopped growing a while ago 
laugh.gif

Still growing at 19 an inch and a half every summer, was 4'9 in 6th grade but 7th grew to 5'0 8th i was 5'1 9th i was 5'4 and 10th 5'6 11th 5'7 12th 5'8 and i'm now 5'10. I was only supposed to be 5'2, doc says i might keep growing till i'm 22. Anybody else feel shorter than they really are? i feel short i.e 5'7 till i stand next to some one 5'7

Back
Top Bottom