At what age did you stop growing?

I stopped around 17 yrs old, doctor projected for me to be 6'1- 6'3, final score is 6'2
grin.gif
. Thanks Dr. Lee, he told me that in 8th grade when I was like 5'3.

I stopped around 17 yrs old, doctor projected for me to be 6'1- 6'3, final score is 6'2
grin.gif
. Thanks Dr. Lee, he told me that in 8th grade when I was like 5'3.

i think like 17 or 18. im barely 5'4......it kinda sucks when you have to jump or stand on your tippy toes to reach the top shelf at target
ohwell.gif

but guys like it
devil.gif

i think like 17 or 18. im barely 5'4......it kinda sucks when you have to jump or stand on your tippy toes to reach the top shelf at target
ohwell.gif

but guys like it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by eashawty

I was 150 cm in 4th grade, and only grew 2 cm since then. Stopped growing in elementary school.
laugh.gif
either u not from america or u real sensitive about yo height

I am 4'11", maybe just below 5'0". I am a tiny woman and it never bothers me until people point it out. First time people meet me, most of the time they will comment about how tiny I am. Yea, I could use a few inches, but I will take what I have and just rock with it.

But, the point is I just find it interesting that I stopped growing at such an early age. It could be because of other factors.

U GOT MORE PICS MA??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by eashawty

I was 150 cm in 4th grade, and only grew 2 cm since then. Stopped growing in elementary school.
laugh.gif
either u not from america or u real sensitive about yo height

I am 4'11", maybe just below 5'0". I am a tiny woman and it never bothers me until people point it out. First time people meet me, most of the time they will comment about how tiny I am. Yea, I could use a few inches, but I will take what I have and just rock with it.

But, the point is I just find it interesting that I stopped growing at such an early age. It could be because of other factors.

U GOT MORE PICS MA??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dip

eek.gif
eek.gif

At some people stopping so early.

I'm 6'1" at 16 and I thought I'd grow at least another inch or 2 smh.

Guess I should start stretching.

yeah...I'm about to be the big number this year and most people say that you stop growing once you hit said age, but I've also read that alot of people still go on to get a little taller.

hopefully that can be me.
pimp.gif

Just let me hit 6'2, 6'3 and I'm good, I think I already had my big growth spurt though after high school, when I bumped into an old math teacher and he said "wow man you shot right on up there".

Originally Posted by Dip

eek.gif
eek.gif

At some people stopping so early.

I'm 6'1" at 16 and I thought I'd grow at least another inch or 2 smh.

Guess I should start stretching.

yeah...I'm about to be the big number this year and most people say that you stop growing once you hit said age, but I've also read that alot of people still go on to get a little taller.

hopefully that can be me.
pimp.gif

Just let me hit 6'2, 6'3 and I'm good, I think I already had my big growth spurt though after high school, when I bumped into an old math teacher and he said "wow man you shot right on up there".

Being 5'8 unappreciation 
frown.gif
, add to that my mom is like a quarter inch taller than me and my pops is 5'10 - 5'11. I'm 18 though, I can still grow right?

Being 5'8 unappreciation 
frown.gif
, add to that my mom is like a quarter inch taller than me and my pops is 5'10 - 5'11. I'm 18 though, I can still grow right?

At 11. I started of my 6th grade year being 6'0 ft. Everyone thought I was an 8th grader..haha.

Now everyone seems to be the same height as me or taller.

At 11. I started of my 6th grade year being 6'0 ft. Everyone thought I was an 8th grader..haha.

Now everyone seems to be the same height as me or taller.

Back
Top Bottom