At what age did your face game start getting you the females

Man I was a super late bloomer roughly 17ish going on 18 but I glad it took time, I respect the "GAME" more now

Man I was a super late bloomer roughly 17ish going on 18 but I glad it took time, I respect the "GAME" more now

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

When I was five my uncle said I was cute.

snjwp1.jpg

My face game was on point since I was in the embryo.

P.S - This thread is hilarious.

My face game was on point since I was in the embryo.

P.S - This thread is hilarious.

I don't know...maybe 8 or 9 y/o? To be honest, I think I fell off. Or maybe it was just my personality?
laugh.gif

SMH.

I don't know...maybe 8 or 9 y/o? To be honest, I think I fell off. Or maybe it was just my personality?
laugh.gif

SMH.

Late bloomer, this year my cheeks nomo were baby face type cheeks and now they sagged a bit so. definitly helped me get rid of that childish look.

Now as to say only pull a female with face game? Damn, I would say highschool, I didn't know how to talk to a female, I'm still surprised to this day how it lasted so long, it was a one-person relationship.

Edit- read the question wrong, disregard postt.

Late bloomer, this year my cheeks nomo were baby face type cheeks and now they sagged a bit so. definitly helped me get rid of that childish look.

Now as to say only pull a female with face game? Damn, I would say highschool, I didn't know how to talk to a female, I'm still surprised to this day how it lasted so long, it was a one-person relationship.

Back
Top Bottom